Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your relationship fun or trying? Tell us about it on Love & Marriage!

Posted by   + Show Post

Is your relationship still fun bouncing?

Or do you feel like you're talking to a wall?  banging head into wall

Whether you're happy or frustrated, talk about it on Love & Marriage!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Replies (151-159):
amyasmommy2005
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

i'm not married but we have been together for almost 7 years. for the most part we have a good thing going but it can be trying at times. our problems are mostly about money with me being the sole provider i really dont like spending the little bit of money we get on the dumb shit he wants. then he makes me feel selfish about it when i dont give in. if i made more it wouldnt be a problem but i only make min wage and i dont recieve that many hours.

favorbyfaith
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Both, most times we are having extreme fun but there are times when things get trying. I look at is as its natural and normal. However, we try not to let issues linger for more than a day before we resolve them.

my3boys303
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Oh well maybe someone can help... I'm a very tired frustrated housewife.  I take care of 3 kids, hubby, dad, 3dogs, and feel like I'm crazy. He doesn't understand my not wanting to have sex, but I'm tired, he's overweight, I have everything going against me, to many times I would like to talk to someone else and pursue intimacy, but morally I can't... HELP!! any advice? 

SKYSMOM22308
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

my realationship is fun most of the time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM
It's going down the fkn drain i would say...but it was my decision so i guess i gotta hear all the "i told u so" i hate the way things are, and i hate it even more that he says he wants to make it ok, but everytime he "tries" he takes 5 steps back and fucks it up all over again :-\
tinkerbellp
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I always enjoy mine my husband and I r like really best friends we got so much in commone we makes each other laugh n support each other n always talk things out..... We been married almost 8 yrs now
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyndollyCarlos
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Fighting mst of the time. Now after. 2 years
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sonnyswoman75
by Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Why do you fight so much?

Quoting LyndollyCarlos:

Fighting mst of the time. Now after. 2 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugardecay
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:06 AM

The hardships of everday life have certainly strengthened our bonds-- and now we try and make up for the difficulties by having fun where we can. Even if its just a few sessions of the Wii or Playstion or taking a hot shower together. You do what you can to enjoy each other. And lots of sex doesn't hurt either!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN