Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your relationship fun or trying? Tell us about it on Love & Marriage!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
  • 159 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is your relationship still fun bouncing?

Or do you feel like you're talking to a wall?  banging head into wall

Whether you're happy or frustrated, talk about it on Love & Marriage!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charismatic
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM
3 moms liked this

fun everyday

CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Mostly fun but can be trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theremomalways
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:44 AM
2 moms liked this

My marriage has its moments..

chyna2004
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:05 AM
2 moms liked this

It's fun when we are really feeling up to it, but can be trying. I swear my libido has jumped out the window down to hell and my husbands is through the roof...lol, am I the only one???

whitedaisies
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM
9 moms liked this

mostly fun - we truly are best friends, but we do have our moments. we have been together for 18 years (since i was 18) it's us against the world. he gives me the strength i've never had and i give him patience that he still is working on : )

LatashaNicole
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this
It actually has gotten fun lol..In the beginning it was slow now it's picking up 3yrs later lmao..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thecoffeefairy
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM
I'm not married yet but have been a couple for 4 years and it's been fun. My sex drive is way higher than his but other than that we are a team. My kids tease that we have a hive mind and we are the royal "we" because so always says we( even referring to just himself on occasion as he is so used to including me in all that he does)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katianne
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM
3 moms liked this
Lately there has been no fun, always a tit for tat argument on just about everything. I have NO urge to have any kind of romance with him. And it seems he's only nice when he wants something...I'm so over it. I feel besides out 2 beautiful healthy lively kids, the past 8 years has been a waste. Tired of coming to this cross road.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dayna29
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM

We aren't married yet. We've been together for just over 2 years now and plan on getting married next year in June. But we still have fun. Only thing we ever fight about are about his kids. Its a constant battle on how they treat me and use him of money. That is the only trying part about our relationship. The rest we get along all the time!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

UNFORTUNATELY IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH HIM YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS CHILDREN WHETHER THEY LIKE YOU OR NOT. ALSO KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE, AND IM SURE THE MONEY HE GIVES THEM ISN'T EVEN A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF WHAT THE MOTHER SHELLS OUT FOR THEM. IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE TO RAISE CHILDREN. SO IN MY OPINION THEY ARE NOT USING HIM...HE IS THEIR FATHER..AND THATS THAT...DEAL !!!!! SORRY TO SOUND RUDE, BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)