Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your relationship fun or trying? Tell us about it on Love & Marriage!

Posted by   + Show Post

Is your relationship still fun bouncing?

Or do you feel like you're talking to a wall?  banging head into wall

Whether you're happy or frustrated, talk about it on Love & Marriage!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Replies (111-120):
Pema_Jampa
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I'm more in love every day. 

kfurtado
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM

My marriage is a uphill battle!  Like talking to a wall.

TeamWinfield
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

My marriage has it's moments, but I have to say the fun out weighs the trying.

horseluvrmom
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

It is fun when I am feeling up to it but that is not very often.  My husband it up to it every day.  Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with me.  Anyone else having this problem?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Oct. 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM

husband works different hours every week he dont sleep good,we dont spend much time together,when we do we have fun but,it could be better.

scherrie
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Tell me why we got a free hotel room and he is sleep we should be making love my love life sucks so hurt

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
candi0689
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Mine has been very trying..but we do have great momments..just been going threw alot..sometimes i duno if its even worth it..but im hoping and praying it is and that im not setting myself up for heartache and to be a single mom again..i know though that marraige is far away for us because we need to work on alot..

Peanut0110
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM

My relationship is boring!!! When we first had my son we were all over each other and then around 5 months it went down hill and it has only gotten worse. I've tried talking to him about it, probably a dozen times and he will start to change but it will only last maybe a few days. The problem we have is that he never initiates sex whatsoever. I take really good care of myself, I have bought lingerie, I always hit on him or try to initiate sex bu it always ends the same. He will either just do it because I want which really sucks because then I just feel unwanted or he will say no. I even tried ya know leaving him alone and giving him some space but that failed because he didn't even notice, a month went by with me leaving him alone and not once did he try. I am always thinking of ways to make myself look better, it's exhausting..needless to say my relationship is extremely trying and I am ready to give up and just focus on making myself feel sexy.

Prettymomof4
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:24 PM

My marriage is definitely no longer fun! We've been together for 10 years and married for 4...things are definitely not like the way they used to be, and yes its most definitely like talking to a brick wall. I'm EXTREMELY frustrated with him!

annysmom
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:23 PM
My relationship with my guy is great. We have so much fun together
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)