Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your relationship fun or trying? Tell us about it on Love & Marriage!

Posted by   + Show Post

Is your relationship still fun bouncing?

Or do you feel like you're talking to a wall?  banging head into wall

Whether you're happy or frustrated, talk about it on Love & Marriage!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Replies (131-140):
mamasbelly3
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:28 AM
For the most part fun. We try to do little things for each other...for example I just got done making his lunch & I drew funny faces on the sandwich bags. But not all days are filled with laughs & romance....on those days I want to stab him with a pencil lol Jk
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
famof7
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM
It's fun.. Together for 19 years 5 kids. We still have so much fun just about everyday. Lol
lexisdiamond922
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I have to be honest at the moment it is pretty trying. But after 7 years I guess it will have its moments. But I do have to say it must be fun for most the time since we have made it this far!

sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Sounds like you have a full life!

Quoting famof7:

It's fun.. Together for 19 years 5 kids. We still have so much fun just about everyday. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Trying 98% of the time. Sorry about posting anon. I have friends on here that have no idea my marriage is so bad.

Dragonmamas
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Both! lol.

LMcKnight22
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I married my "catfish..." Meaning my structure is upset by his spontaneity but that is usually a good thing...and I feel good when he admits I keep him grounded...so that dynamic makes us both feel wanted and loved...keeps the romance there and shows we have built up strong communication. Sometimes it is hard to hear you need to improve in an area but take it with a grain of salt and go with it...usually something very positive comes out of it! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I don't know how I can describe it "fun or trying" .He spends a lot of time away from home because of the nature of his job,so we get to see each other once par year and just for a month. some times it is so fun that I even feel Heaven on earth and sometimes its hell,in that we even argue on the phone when is away over a small issue lik nobody's business .Eish!!!!
HappyLavender
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Both!! Marriage is work! And we work at it every day! Some days are rougher then others and some days are a total blast!!! So definitely both
Mom2hjs
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:30 PM

wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN