Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your relationship fun or trying? Tell us about it on Love & Marriage!

Posted by   + Show Post

Is your relationship still fun bouncing?

Or do you feel like you're talking to a wall?  banging head into wall

Whether you're happy or frustrated, talk about it on Love & Marriage!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Replies (141-150):
jamesmommy1208
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Oh my!! Im so sorry for whats happening to you :( but how did you find out, if you dint mind me asking?

Quoting jamminmomma:

Oh heavens my marriage is at its absolutely most challenging place that it has ever been I wish I could say that is is great and all lovey dovey but that would be the biggest laugh of the year for me at least. We are going through an up hill battle right now and I can not see the top of it, truly I do not know if my marriage will even survive this. You see after having the wool pulled over my eyes for the last five years my husband has had an affair with a woman and possibly had a child with her (waiting for the DNA test to come back) I just discovered it all within the last few months. SO now that is my story and that is why I said I wasn't even sure of the survival of my marriage.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamminmomma
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Quoting jamesmommy1208:

Oh my!! Im so sorry for whats happening to you :( but how did you find out, if you dint mind me asking?

Quoting jamminmomma:

Oh heavens my marriage is at its absolutely most challenging place that it has ever been I wish I could say that is is great and all lovey dovey but that would be the biggest laugh of the year for me at least. We are going through an up hill battle right now and I can not see the top of it, truly I do not know if my marriage will even survive this. You see after having the wool pulled over my eyes for the last five years my husband has had an affair with a woman and possibly had a child with her (waiting for the DNA test to come back) I just discovered it all within the last few months. SO now that is my story and that is why I said I wasn't even sure of the survival of my marriage.

I found out on Facebook the woman sent me a message with everything that had been going on and a pic of their son (DNA test ame back that he is my dh child) then I met with her and we had it out needless to say and over the last few months he has seen his son frequently and then all of a sudden she decided to tell me even more which ended the visits and then she sued for CS but ended up telling the judge she does not want CS all she wants is to have dh name on birth certificate so her dh could adopt this child but my dh refused to sign over his rights to the child but she won't let the two have any form of a relationship unless my dh will continue sleeping with her. And neeless to say he refused to have anything else to do with her. So he has no visits or even stand a chance to form a relationship with the child. Maybe one day they will get to be father and son without her having to have her A$$ at the visits..

LoraKuhn
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Mine used to be fun, now it's extremely trying. I caught him cheating a few months ago, he left and crawled back, three times (was I stupid for letting him come back?) Anyway, we are trying to work things out, sometimes things are great and, sometimes, I can't help but wonder if he is still seeing her, he works with her. So, trying most of the time now.

MrS.GiFFord
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Fun!!! My husband is great!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Macca Root try it fingers crossed

darnette
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Quoting Katianne:

Lately there has been no fun, always a tit for tat argument on just about everything. I have NO urge to have any kind of romance with him. And it seems he's only nice when he wants something...I'm so over it. I feel besides out 2 beautiful healthy lively kids, the past 8 years has been a waste. Tired of coming to this cross road.

believeandsmile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

My relationship is good. I struggle to get him to understand what woman need, but he really is a great guy.

countrymum0710
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM
We are not married but he's been my best friend since I was in 7th grade.. our relationship is fun even with the crap We are going through right now. He is my rock and I am his. That is why We stay so strong. The only issue I am having is my libido is through the roof... I have no idea why but with the stress its hard to get into it and I'm thinking of other things. I am having1-2 orgasms a month and he thinks he is failing me. I have tried to reassure him he is doing a wondwrful job and that my mind is else where. Ahh so flipping frustrating... Lol ive been up all night with my 5 year old with the flu so I'm grumpy... I wanted it last night but he was so tired so i told him it was okay and so,I went to sleep. Then this morning I was to tired and he wanted it.. lol
mislastchild
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I'm going to be honest.  My relationship is boring most of the time. But sometimes I get a thrill.  Can't complain he provides for the most part....But I'm thinking about getting a little something something on the side.lol

mislastchild
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I understand.  I caught mine cheating before.  I love him but everytime he late I still think he is cheating with her or someone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN