Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I "drugged" my DH.. does that make me a bad wife?

Posted by   + Show Post

OK so DH has had trouble with his stamina since we got married 4 yrs ago. We dated for 2 years before then and the sex was beyond amazing. A few weeks before we got married he started dying down a bit but I just thought it was bc of all the stress from school and getting married. Well 2 yrs went by and it just got worse, he would last 5 minutes at most so we would have sex 3 or 4 times a day. Well after DD was born we went a while without it, like 3 months bc of healing and what not. So we finally do it and it was HORRIBLE!! He could not keep it up, the foreplay was bad, even the kissing was bad. Since then we might have sex every 4 to 6 weeks. So yeah yesterday I was so mad bc I didn't get it on my anniversary or my birthday so I drugged him and yesterday was the best it has been in years! So I kinda felt bad but, I told him after and he said the awesome happy fun time was worth it. lol So does this make me a bad wife? Have any of you done or thought about doing this to DH/SO?

We have talked about it for 2 yrs now and he will not go get checked out. It is an herbal pill called Extenze. It worked great and I finally got to enjoy my husband for more than 15 minutes. I have no shame, besides i have told him a couple different times that if he didn't do something about it then I would. Just sayin 

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Replies (101-107):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I've done it, too.....don't worry. IF something happened, you would have dealt with it, but nothing happened except great sex. I would tell my husband that you gave him what you did and share how wonderful it was for both you and him and perhaps next time you won't have to go behind his back. 

xaviersmami33
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Maybe you should go back and read some of her other posts and replies ... Maybe everyone should .... I'm so tired of seeing people ream her a new asshole cause they didn't read all the posts and replies .... She used it once so no problems for his heart .... He obviously don't want to get checked out, even if he needs to ... My hubby has cysts (plural cause there's more than one) on his back and he refuses to go to the doc EVEN THOUGH one the size of a baseball is causing him pain .... If he knew she was going to do it in a non ILLEGAL way cause he wouldn't do it let it be drop it .... Maybe he wanted her to d do it so he didn't have to .... I'm pretty sure he is still attracted to her, but, some ... Now that he somethings just not right with his junk, he might actually go to the doc *GASPS* HOLY HELL WHAT AN IDEA !!7!!

Maybe that's what my hubby should do to me cause, even though i'm still attracted to my hubby it is meer that is having the issue of not being aroused
Lena-Loo
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

THANK YOU!!!  

Quoting xaviersmami33:

Maybe you should go back and read some of her other posts and replies ... Maybe everyone should .... I'm so tired of seeing people ream her a new asshole cause they didn't read all the posts and replies .... She used it once so no problems for his heart .... He obviously don't want to get checked out, even if he needs to ... My hubby has cysts (plural cause there's more than one) on his back and he refuses to go to the doc EVEN THOUGH one the size of a baseball is causing him pain .... If he knew she was going to do it in a non ILLEGAL way cause he wouldn't do it let it be drop it .... Maybe he wanted her to d do it so he didn't have to .... I'm pretty sure he is still attracted to her, but, some ... Now that he somethings just not right with his junk, he might actually go to the doc *GASPS* HOLY HELL WHAT AN IDEA !!7!!

Maybe that's what my hubby should do to me cause, even though i'm still attracted to my hubby it is meer that is having the issue of not being aroused

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Horny moments calls for desparate times.

My dh says spot on!

Megzboys
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Quoting MrsImperfect:

That was 100% wrong of you! No matter what the given situation is. Very deceitful

It isn't like she did not try talking to him about seeing a doctor about it before this and he did not want to.  He wasn't thinking about her needs, only concerned about his pride and having to admit he had an issue.   is she supposed to simply sit by and wait for him to finally get up the nerve to deal with it?   Even though sex is not the most important aspect of a marriage, it still affects the marriage when one or both of the people are unsatisfied.  

I love my boys

boy kissing mom                                        

MrsImperfect
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM
I dont care. She asked for opinions and I gave mine. Its wrong. Period.

Quoting Megzboys:

Quoting MrsImperfect:

That was 100% wrong of you! No matter what the given situation is. Very deceitful

It isn't like she did not try talking to him about seeing a doctor about it before this and he did not want to.  He wasn't thinking about her needs, only concerned about his pride and having to admit he had an issue.   is she supposed to simply sit by and wait for him to finally get up the nerve to deal with it?   Even though sex is not the most important aspect of a marriage, it still affects the marriage when one or both of the people are unsatisfied.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Just another CM double standard.  If a man gave his wife anything without her knowledge just so she would fuck him the way he felt he needed to be fucked. Women on here would be going apeshit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN