Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I "drugged" my DH.. does that make me a bad wife?

Posted by   + Show Post

OK so DH has had trouble with his stamina since we got married 4 yrs ago. We dated for 2 years before then and the sex was beyond amazing. A few weeks before we got married he started dying down a bit but I just thought it was bc of all the stress from school and getting married. Well 2 yrs went by and it just got worse, he would last 5 minutes at most so we would have sex 3 or 4 times a day. Well after DD was born we went a while without it, like 3 months bc of healing and what not. So we finally do it and it was HORRIBLE!! He could not keep it up, the foreplay was bad, even the kissing was bad. Since then we might have sex every 4 to 6 weeks. So yeah yesterday I was so mad bc I didn't get it on my anniversary or my birthday so I drugged him and yesterday was the best it has been in years! So I kinda felt bad but, I told him after and he said the awesome happy fun time was worth it. lol So does this make me a bad wife? Have any of you done or thought about doing this to DH/SO?

We have talked about it for 2 yrs now and he will not go get checked out. It is an herbal pill called Extenze. It worked great and I finally got to enjoy my husband for more than 15 minutes. I have no shame, besides i have told him a couple different times that if he didn't do something about it then I would. Just sayin 

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Replies (61-70):
scherrie
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I wouldnt do it but have thought about in the same situation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this
How old are you that you're pissed you didn't get it on your birthday or anniversary?
This is really what marriage means to you?
Cool.

Also, you're an wackjob "drugging" your husband & laughing about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
This is why I'm so happy my husbands dick goes up when I show him my hard nipple through my shirt. Lol

Thank god for our HONEST SATISFYING marriage & sex life.
starreyedcutie
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I could never do that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Well if he didn't mind it, then I see nothing wrong. Having sex being "drugged" is sometimes the best time!! Lol it intensifies everything. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lena-Loo
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Where did you see anything about an actual hard drug?  I was an OTC med avalible to anyone. 

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Ans if this was a man admitting to slipping extacy (sp?) Into his wife's drink because he wanted her to be more freaky, every woman in here would be verbally castrating him. :/

SMDH!

Lena-Loo
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I am 22. Am I proud I "drugged" my hubby? no and am I glad it worked? Yes, yes i am. Marriage is not all about sex but it is a VERY important part (ask any counselor or sex therapist. We have talked to 4 and ALL of them recommended something to get us back up to par in the bedroom). Besides I know very few people who do not wont sex on their anniversary.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you that you're pissed you didn't get it on your birthday or anniversary?
This is really what marriage means to you?
Cool.

Also, you're an wackjob "drugging" your husband & laughing about it.

Cheribomb
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
2 moms liked this

wow you are a fucking idiot...  did you do ANY research?  if you had you would see that Extenze causes heart problems.  a lot of men complain of heart palpitations & dizziness MONTHS after using the pill a couple of times.  who the fuck is stupid enough to use a non approved pill that they sell at gas stations?  have you thought maybe he is having medical issues?  you do realized that as a man's prostate gets bigger it makes it harder for him to have /keep a hard on.  you are a selfish twit....

Photobucket

SharonHernandez
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I don't think that makes you a bad wife, both of you enjoyed it so it's all good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lena-Loo
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM

NO, I never though my 24 year old husband had a med problem,  everyone knows it is normal for someone that Young to not be able to get a bonner.

eye rolling 

Fucking A, read the rest of the fucking posts before you start your bitch rant!!! Thank you come again. NEXT!!

Quoting Cheribomb:

wow you are a fucking idiot...  did you do ANY research?  if you had you would see that Extenze causes heart problems.  a lot of men complain of heart palpitations & dizziness MONTHS after using the pill a couple of times.  who the fuck is stupid enough to use a non approved pill that they sell at gas stations?  have you thought maybe he is having medical issues?  you do realized that as a man's prostate gets bigger it makes it harder for him to have /keep a hard on.  you are a selfish twit....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)