Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm in a lesbian relationship currently, but I miss having sex with a man! What should I do?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have been in a lesbian relationship for a year now. It's going great! I have a babyfather which I had 2 kids with. We were together for 8 years, the sex was ok. Then I was with another man and the sex was incredible from the hair pulling, back scratching, pillow grabbing, just most amazing sex I've ever had. Anyways, we broke up from a bad relationship. But I've been with this girl for a year now, she is great when she goes down on me it feels incredible. But I miss having sex with a man. What should I do? 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
lissetteP
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:24 AM
suck in your own boobs..lol. but a man mmmm his body his arms his voice hiss dick, feeling that protection....theirs just so much....the way their so hard but they can still rap you around their arms and cuddle you...damn girl we're missing out! we need a man lol

Quoting erika9009:

In my experience, there isn't one. 

I don't know, but there is something both bring that I love.  Sometimes I just want Suzzane, boobs, and those wonderful kisses.  Then, there's times where Steve just meets me somewhere, he picks me up, then takes me home.  Just different, I love both.

Quoting lissetteP:

leave the girl and find a man that can do it aaall

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Buy a strap on...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Learn to be satisfied with who your with. Cheating is cheating regardless of gender so dont go there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thecoffeefairy
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
This. Or find a great strap on that can mimic the man on top feeling.

Quoting erika9009:

It's not all about having something inside you.  Something about a man, his weight on top, that connection, his breathing and just being a man has something to it.

Talk to her, see if she wants a man once in a while too.  You may be able to find a guy to help both of you .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rahultyagiji
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Have sex with a man..Why r u thinking so much?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I am married to a man and miss sex with women. :( Any advice for me?
Miss-B
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Here's a bump.

ColorMeCrazy
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:19 PM

That and I have never found anything that feels like a man penetration wise. No plastic or rubber toy can compare, the feeling just isn't the same.

Quoting erika9009:

It's not all about having something inside you.  Something about a man, his weight on top, that connection, his breathing and just being a man has something to it.

Talk to her, see if she wants a man once in a while too.  You may be able to find a guy to help both of you .

ida123
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Still the best in bed is a man.
CarolinaGirl725
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM

A woman's kisses are so wonderful!

Quoting erika9009:

In my experience, there isn't one. 

I don't know, but there is something both bring that I love.  Sometimes I just want Suzzane, boobs, and those wonderful kisses.  Then, there's times where Steve just meets me somewhere, he picks me up, then takes me home.  Just different, I love both.

Quoting lissetteP:

leave the girl and find a man that can do it aaall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)