Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most Embarassing Moments...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ladies! What are some of your embarrassing moments while having sex???
***Made a mistake and urinate while on top... boy! Was I embarrassed... he didn't get mad doe... he thought it WAS funny.. ** the TV was on AND we were doing it AND something funny was on so we stopped to listen and I WAS laughing so hard that I fell out the bed! Kml! Just thinking about it...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
Rosamaria101
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM
4 moms liked this
Once when we were living with my grammys we were doing it in our room and my grammy knocked on the door. We didnt hear her knock but when she opened the door he jumped up and over me so fast and so high that to this day my grammy calls him leapfrog. Hahahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dipsetgrl06
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM
I puked all over my husband. I was pregnant and you know how morning sickness comes out of nowhere. Yup I couldn't move fast enough. He laughed but I cried and cried and cried. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1RedHottMama
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

in loveDH is a big guy(6'5" and 290 pounds of solid muscle and i'm 5'7" and 130 pounds)anyway,we had one of those California King Paul Bunyan beds,that's one of those huge beds with the four posts that are big like tree trunks.The bed without the mattress and box spring weighed almost 1,000 pounds. One night we are having a marathon slam session(extremely rough sex) and the bed broke. One leg of the footboard broke off and so did one leg of the headboard and the bed slammed on the floor. We kept going til we were finished and then after looking at it we were so shocked but laughed so hard. We tried getting it repaired but it couldn't be repaired. We are actually really proud of that and it was so much fun.

maria1613
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I was giving a guy head and he had made the comment before I started that he has just about every genre on his iPod, from rap to classical etc. All of a sudden james Taylor came on and I almost choked because I started laughing so hard at him.

Another time we were having sex and I was in the middle of an intense O and all of a sudden I let out a huge fart. It smelled so bad. I was so embarrassed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:39 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:16 PM
3 moms liked this
First time dh and I did anal I shat all over him. It was on his junk and his stomach and oh god I washorrified. He didn't even flinch. That's how I knew he was the one. Just kidding, that's not how I knew. And queefing during sex.
carrollt95
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:03 PM

well like 3 nights ago we where doing it and he sliptd and like poked me in the pee hole i was on my stomack well i was like shit that hurted and i said u poked me in the pee hole and he laughed at me

Holztastic
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM

You peed on him?

...Oh my.

Cowgirl_Momma19
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this
"hurted".... Really? Your English teachers would be so proud....

Quoting carrollt95:

well like 3 nights ago we where doing it and he sliptd and like poked me in the pee hole i was on my stomack well i was like shit that hurted and i said u poked me in the pee hole and he laughed at me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Fell of the bed while trying to do a sexy hair flip

Farted while doing 69- talk about embarrassing!!! Luckily it was small and no scent but still!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN