Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most Embarassing Moments...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ladies! What are some of your embarrassing moments while having sex???
***Made a mistake and urinate while on top... boy! Was I embarrassed... he didn't get mad doe... he thought it WAS funny.. ** the TV was on AND we were doing it AND something funny was on so we stopped to listen and I WAS laughing so hard that I fell out the bed! Kml! Just thinking about it...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
LovinLife81
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I put my hand through out glass shower one time I was enjoying myself WAY to much !

Mamasomedaysoon
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep... when I felt the pee sliding down I got up and ran to the restroom... I knew I had to pee but I was trying to hold it... LESSON LEARNED!

Quoting Holztastic:

You peed on him?

...Oh my.

MsEmma88
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmfbo. Oh god I'm in tears. Ok my turn...my so convinced me to get up on the bar and dance. I was drunk and had forgotten that I had slipped him my panties earlier (trying to be coy ;)) me dancing in general is pretty uncoordinated so drunk dancing is bad lol anyways. Tried to do a little sexy twirl, tripped and landed flat in my butt giving everyone a free peep show. New rule became always wear jeans at bars.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Farted a lot, burped while sucking hubbys Dick, queefed in hubbys face, there is a lot we laugh about now. Lol
philly_mom
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Ha...  where to begin?

1. While I was on top my high heel pulled on my boyfriend-at-the-times leg hair at the same time I leaned in to kiss me and he headbutted me, breaking my nose, pouring blood all over him.

2. While my husband and I were in the Marine Corps (still dating at the time), we were making love in his barracks room and one of his buddies barged in without knocking (he had forgotten to lock the door).

3. During my husband and my's first time having sex, Michael Jackson's "Bad" was playing and after we finished he got up and started dancing and singing, "WHO'S BAD?!".

4. My husband's parents found out we conceived our baby during a Thanksgiving family vacation to Williamsburg, VA.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:06 AM

i burped while doing it doggy style, haha he was like wtf... and way too many vaginal farts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:22 AM
2 moms liked this

OH GOD where to start?

I had my dad barge in my room (I wasn't living at home) while my bf (now dh) and I were having sex. He started screaming about us going to hell lol

My brother lives with us and a few weeks ago dh and I thought we were all alone and had some very loud, crazy sex. I screamed "cum on my boobs!" Of course, when we went downstairs there was my brother....sitting on the couch giving us the look of shame. lol

Dh and I were getting it on in a car and he farted. It was deadly. God.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this
It seems like every time DF goes down on me I need to fart and I hold it in the best I can but sometimes...

Once I was on top going fast then I got a butt cramp I freaked out fell off the bed and kicked him :(

He came and it hit himself in the face LOL I couldn't stop laughing

He told me his roommate (at the time) wasn't going to be home for an hr so I let it all out being loud screaming profanities when we were done I ran to the kitchen to get some water in my bra and panties and his roommate was sitting on the couch.. I didn't see him and was dancing to the music playing ran back in the room then we got dressed and came back out he never said anything to me but told DF once I left. I was mortified every time I saw him after that he gave me a creepy look :/ oh and I queefed too but I screamed fuck me harder to cover it up lol (best sex Ever though)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smoore30906
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM
2 moms liked this
OK so all these are funny but this one had me dieing! The one about your brother is what killed me

Quoting Anonymous:

OH GOD where to start?

I had my dad barge in my room (I wasn't living at home) while my bf (now dh) and I were having sex. He started screaming about us going to hell lol

My brother lives with us and a few weeks ago dh and I thought we were all alone and had some very loud, crazy sex. I screamed "cum on my boobs!" Of course, when we went downstairs there was my brother....sitting on the couch giving us the look of shame. lol

Dh and I were getting it on in a car and he farted. It was deadly. God.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN