Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most Embarassing Moments...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ladies! What are some of your embarrassing moments while having sex???
***Made a mistake and urinate while on top... boy! Was I embarrassed... he didn't get mad doe... he thought it WAS funny.. ** the TV was on AND we were doing it AND something funny was on so we stopped to listen and I WAS laughing so hard that I fell out the bed! Kml! Just thinking about it...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Replies (41-50):
OxbAbIebxO
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
One time I was really drunk with my BF (now DH) and we were having sex and he asked me to suck his dick. I started to then sat straight up threw myself off the bed and puked in the garbage can. I started crying while sitting on the ground. He sat behind me rubbing my back but the puking totally killed the mood lol. I guess I drank too much.

At like 3am at my moms house one time he was going down on me on the trampoline in the backyard. My brother decided to sneak out by jumping out his window... Onto the trampoline. That was awkward Lmfao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooBaaLaLaLa80
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

OH GOD where to start?

I had my dad barge in my room (I wasn't living at home) while my bf (now dh) and I were having sex. He started screaming about us going to hell lol

My brother lives with us and a few weeks ago dh and I thought we were all alone and had some very loud, crazy sex. I screamed "cum on my boobs!" Of course, when we went downstairs there was my brother....sitting on the couch giving us the look of shame. lol

Dh and I were getting it on in a car and he farted. It was deadly. God.

OMG amazing! Can you imagine hearing your sister yell CUM ON MY BOOBS!?!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Kml.... so funny

Quoting OxbAbIebxO:

One time I was really drunk with my BF (now DH) and we were having sex and he asked me to suck his dick. I started to then sat straight up threw myself off the bed and puked in the garbage can. I started crying while sitting on the ground. He sat behind me rubbing my back but the puking totally killed the mood lol. I guess I drank too much.

At like 3am at my moms house one time he was going down on me on the trampoline in the backyard. My brother decided to sneak out by jumping out his window... Onto the trampoline. That was awkward Lmfao.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM
During sex?

Quoting ltmana:

I pooped myself in 3rd grade.

Yep. 3rd grade.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM
That happens to me and hubby the tv will be on and it seems like the funniest things will pop up on tv lol
kattu
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM
You're the winner.

Quoting Terri_K:

Pimp  Daddy = dh  Hooker= me

One day pimp daddy decide this Hooker was to keep an anal plug in all day well i was in walmart and forgot that i had it in and bent over to get some thing  from one of the lowwer shelves when it shot out my ass and out in to a main  isle  when and older lady brought it back  and said loudly it is ok  sweety i found  your Ass  Bullet

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetDea
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Im pregnant...tried 69 for the very first time...ended up kicking him in the face while trying to get into position lol he split his lip..and bled quite a bit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ltmana
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Umm... what ??

Quoting Anonymous:

During sex?

Quoting ltmana:

Yep. 3rd grade.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
"What are some of your embarrassing moments WHILE HEAVING SEX???"

Quoting ltmana:

Umm... what ??

Quoting Anonymous:

During sex?

Quoting ltmana:

Yep. 3rd grade.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Queef while he's inside. Weird!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)