Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most Embarassing Moments...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ladies! What are some of your embarrassing moments while having sex???
***Made a mistake and urinate while on top... boy! Was I embarrassed... he didn't get mad doe... he thought it WAS funny.. ** the TV was on AND we were doing it AND something funny was on so we stopped to listen and I WAS laughing so hard that I fell out the bed! Kml! Just thinking about it...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Replies (51-60):
ltmana
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Oh dear.. hahahahahaha

welp, I either read right over that or "during sex" was added after I replied. 

I'm leaving it though. That's really fucking funny. hahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

During sex?

Quoting ltmana:

I pooped myself in 3rd grade.

Yep. 3rd grade.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Me and my boyfriend in college were going at it on my old crappy full sized bed and the one side collapsed and we got stuck in between the wall and bed for like 10 min before we could stop laughing and figure our way lol
baquick
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Bump for later lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merryvoice
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Oh my!! I would be soooo embarrassed if I did that! I haven't really been embarrassed by anything, but I did fart while he tried to have anal sex with me! 

ida123
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I hit my head so hard on the headboard I saw stars and felt like I was gonna pass out. Killed the mood.

momto2crazykids
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!!!! No freakin way lol

Quoting Terri_K:

Pimp  Daddy = dh  Hooker= me

One day pimp daddy decide this Hooker was to keep an anal plug in all day well i was in walmart and forgot that i had it in and bent over to get some thing  from one of the lowwer shelves when it shot out my ass and out in to a main  isle  when and older lady brought it back  and said loudly it is ok  sweety i found  your Ass  Bullet

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RitaTequila531
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM
OMGGGG ROTFLLLLLLL :0D

Quoting Anonymous:

I hit my head so hard on the headboard I saw stars and felt like I was gonna pass out. Killed the mood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh hem " Quoting Anonymous:

I hit my head so hard on the headboard I saw stars and felt like I was gonna pass out. Killed the mood."

Quoting ida123:

turkeysmom23
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM

before we decided to have a baby my fiance pulled out and shot me in the eye..ill prly think of more lol

RitaTequila531
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Ahahaaaa!!! :0)

Quoting SweetDea:

Im pregnant...tried 69 for the very first time...ended up kicking him in the face while trying to get into position lol he split his lip..and bled quite a bit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN