Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most Embarassing Moments...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ladies! What are some of your embarrassing moments while having sex???
***Made a mistake and urinate while on top... boy! Was I embarrassed... he didn't get mad doe... he thought it WAS funny.. ** the TV was on AND we were doing it AND something funny was on so we stopped to listen and I WAS laughing so hard that I fell out the bed! Kml! Just thinking about it...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Replies (61-64):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:58 PM
My ex and I had this habit of going into the woods to have sex, wellll we were in his truck passengers side, and we broke the seat, but kept on going! And he never did get it fixed! I wonder if his fiancée knows how it broke!
SweetDea
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Now he goes on top lmao

Quoting RitaTequila531:

Ahahaaaa!!! :0)

Quoting SweetDea:

Im pregnant...tried 69 for the very first time...ended up kicking him in the face while trying to get into position lol he split his lip..and bled quite a bit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Oct. 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM

with my Xdh he was giving it to me anally and i acidentally shit on him i guess. it was too funny but embrassing..thats why im going anon for lol.

recently with my current dh we were all into it and i was so wet that i made pussy farts, and couldnt stop laughing..he was discusted and i just couldnt stop laughing.

fostermomoftwo
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 2:19 PM

one time after dh and i had sex my little cousin who was 4 was hanging out with us and he came over to my lap and plopped his face down right into my crouch and said, that smells like fish, you smell like fish! i looked over at my dh and was in shock, had to idea what to say i was speechless and in shock..dh was able to change the subject thankgod LMAO. so now my dh will be like what smells like fish, im like shut it. lol!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)