Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So my husband and I have been married almost a year now and I love to go down on him....thing is I hate it when he cum's in my mouth. I've only let him do it once and I gagged and threw up. Most often I get him almost there then we have sex and he finishes inside me. I know he would like to cum during the BJ though and since I'm pregnant swallowing is even less of an option since I'm throwing up all the time anyways, lol. Help me out ladies, what are my options.

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
braezmommy89
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Im no help, i love giving df blow jobs & swallowing. It makes him wild, which makes me wild :)

Try deep throating so it doesnt touch your tongue..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ididntdoit111
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Well he's lucky he gets oral at all. Some guys don't get it period. Can you handle him cumming in your mouth and then spitting it out? If not, well then continue with what you are doing or get him to that point and then finish him off with a hand job or between those wonderfully bigger preggo boobs. (If they aren't too tender!)

xCupcakex
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

For all of you implying that those of us that don't swallow are disrespectful or "pussies"....put your dick away and calm down. My husband is VERY happy in bed and we have a great sex life. I am not being disrespectful or less of a woman by not swallowing, and my husband would never expect me to do anything I'm not comfortable with. And I really don't think you can compare a woman cumming to a man. (end rant) That being said, this is just a friendly discussion where we can get tips and advice from eachother IF we do want to try to do more for our man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I've swallowed once and ugh never again. I didn't start giving oral until I meet my df (: and it took me until recently to even try to give head I don't like it but he likes it so I do it and he always returns the favor (:
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Thiss ( :

Quoting xCupcakex:

For all of you implying that those of us that don't swallow are disrespectful or "pussies"....put your dick away and calm down. My husband is VERY happy in bed and we have a great sex life. I am not being disrespectful or less of a woman by not swallowing, and my husband would never expect me to do anything I'm not comfortable with. And I really don't think you can compare a woman cumming to a man. (end rant) That being said, this is just a friendly discussion where we can get tips and advice from eachother IF we do want to try to do more for our man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Um that's nastie af while your pregnant. I thought whatever you swallow the baby gets as well just sick!

Quoting purpleluv76:

I agree with this!!!! I swallow!!!! I don't half ass it at all. Plus I do like the taste of it. I know a lot of girls think its weird I like, but I do. and if he swallows my cum when he goes down on me. why should I swallow for him........If it makes you sick while your pregnant don't do. I'm pregnant right now, but I'm not sick, so I'm enjoying going down on my honey

Quoting jenn75:

A-fuckin'-MEN!

Oral sex is only for pleasure. So if you're going to do it, don't do it half assed! Make him happy! If you're going to suck dick then suck dick.

To NOT go all the way is for pussys!(not the good kind)

YOU TASTE IS MORE WHEN YOU SPIT THAN WHEN YOU SWALLOW!!

Quoting AFancyRabbit:

I might get slammed for this, but I would try to get used to it-not while you are pregnant, but after the birth I would make an effort to get used to swallowing. In my opinion, spitting or refusing to give oral is immature and sends the message to your partner that something about his penis is gross (I will freely admit that penises are weird, but I think oral sex is about the person recieving it and should be aimed at giving him/her the most pleasure possible).

GremlinMom
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I go as far down as I can at that time. So its instant swallow. I can't stand the saltyness (sp?) I clear my head so the thought of the texture doesn't get to me. I also wanted find a happy medium now that the way you do it isn't an option. No more babies for us and we are between BC right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM
High in protien lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

Um that's nastie af while your pregnant. I thought whatever you swallow the baby gets as well just sick!

Quoting purpleluv76:

I agree with this!!!! I swallow!!!! I don't half ass it at all. Plus I do like the taste of it. I know a lot of girls think its weird I like, but I do. and if he swallows my cum when he goes down on me. why should I swallow for him........If it makes you sick while your pregnant don't do. I'm pregnant right now, but I'm not sick, so I'm enjoying going down on my honey

Quoting jenn75:

A-fuckin'-MEN!

Oral sex is only for pleasure. So if you're going to do it, don't do it half assed! Make him happy! If you're going to suck dick then suck dick.

Quoting AFancyRabbit:

I might get slammed for this, but I would try to get used to it-not while you are pregnant, but after the birth I would make an effort to get used to swallowing. In my opinion, spitting or refusing to give oral is immature and sends the message to your partner that something about his penis is gross (I will freely admit that penises are weird, but I think oral sex is about the person recieving it and should be aimed at giving him/her the most pleasure possible).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenn75
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:11 PM
They can meet their brothers and sisters!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purpleluv76:

Quoting jenn75:

A-fuckin'-MEN!

Quoting AFancyRabbit:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brooklensmom
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:25 PM

inside of letting him cum in your mouth just let him cum on your closed lips. that way you wont have to taste it as much

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)