Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little off topic, but you ladies always come through!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I had my Mirena taken out almost 4 weeks ago because we couldn't always find the strings and I got on nuvaring the same day. I have basiclly been bleeding every day since then. I am really starting to wonder if it will ever stop. I was thinking about waiting til next monday or tuesday and see if the bleeding stops after I put in a new ring. I am looking for advice or if anyone has had the same thing happen to them. The bleeding is affecting me because I am always so tired and weak and romanticly with my bf as well... I need help ladies...

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

No more bleeding!!! woohoo!!

luvsmykids2526
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I just had my Mirena taken out this morning. So far no bleeding but I know its gonna happen because I didn't have a period for 8 months while I had it in. Did anyone else gain weight with it? I think it screwed up my whole system and got my hormones completely out of whack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I didn't have periods while on it for 2 years. I would spot every now and then, and i did gain a little bit of weight, then lost some, and then gained it back. I loved it, but hated not being able to find the strings

Quoting luvsmykids2526:

I just had my Mirena taken out this morning. So far no bleeding but I know its gonna happen because I didn't have a period for 8 months while I had it in. Did anyone else gain weight with it? I think it screwed up my whole system and got my hormones completely out of whack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN