Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he wants me to do what???? AHHHHH UPDATE!!!!! LADIES HELP!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so this guy wants my to lick his ass, i dont know aout that. he is all clean shaven from front to back but i just dont know, does anyone do this to their dh/so???? what is it like???

OMG LADIES WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!!! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE FLIRTED WITH THE IDEA. I TOLD HIM I WOULD THINK ABOUT IT BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL TO DO.....WELL NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT TONGUE GOING IN. WTF. I JUST KNOW I CAN NOT BRING MYSELF TO DO THAT. BUT HE THINKS BECAUSE I SAID MAYBE TO LICKING THAT HE CAN GET ME TO INSERT MY TONGUE(STOMACH JUST FLIPPED, LOL) THIS IS GOING TO FAR FOR ME.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bee86lpn
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM
I probably wouldn't do that. I don't think my husband would let me though either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:59 AM
I no lick the booty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prieta05
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM
But is isnt that to soon to be exploring all of that lol??? Unless him and you gonna do 69 but other than that noo

Quoting Anonymous:

its not a random guy, its someone i am seeing

Quoting prieta05:

I wouldnt do it unless it was my bf for a few years or my Dh (which i know my man is not into that) but no i would not do a random guy.

Quoting Anonymous:

it is someone i am seeing

Quoting prieta05:

Jajaja is is your bf?? Or some random guy u know??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiddo0820
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM
It doesn't taste like anything. And I just lick it. Like woman, every man is different and like different things. If you do decide to try it, make it very clear to him that you've never done it before and have him tell you what he likes. With anything you have to have open communication. I didn't know what I was doing at first and my husband never had anybody else do it, so I just started out slow and he told me what he liked and when he didn't like, while I was doing it.

Quoting Anonymous:

ok so what the hell is it like then....do you do the same thing as a guy does when hey eat you out?? i would like to please him...but i am scared i will taste something and throw the hell up,lol

Quoting kiddo0820:

I will sometimes but only after my husband has showered and washed there really well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM

In a committed relationship its all good,, some random hook-up ,,no way,,tell him go pay a hooker !!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

thank you, that was what i was looking for

Quoting kiddo0820:

It doesn't taste like anything. And I just lick it. Like woman, every man is different and like different things. If you do decide to try it, make it very clear to him that you've never done it before and have him tell you what he likes. With anything you have to have open communication. I didn't know what I was doing at first and my husband never had anybody else do it, so I just started out slow and he told me what he liked and when he didn't like, while I was doing it.

Quoting Anonymous:

ok so what the hell is it like then....do you do the same thing as a guy does when hey eat you out?? i would like to please him...but i am scared i will taste something and throw the hell up,lol

Quoting kiddo0820:

I will sometimes but only after my husband has showered and washed there really well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM

where did i say it was a random hookup?? we dont live together but we are seeing each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

In a committed relationship its all good,, some random hook-up ,,no way,,tell him go pay a hooker !!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I don't think i could do that to a man unless we were in a long term relationship. I have never done that....to a man. But if my husband asked me to and was shaved and showered then i would try it. But he doesn't want that so i don't have to worry about it.

SweetDea
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM
People think its a random hook up because you labeled him as "this guy" not boyfriend etc..so people will assume its a random guy

Never done it and never will..gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I do this for dh and it doesn't taste like anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)