Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he wants me to do what???? AHHHHH UPDATE!!!!! LADIES HELP!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so this guy wants my to lick his ass, i dont know aout that. he is all clean shaven from front to back but i just dont know, does anyone do this to their dh/so???? what is it like???

OMG LADIES WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!!! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE FLIRTED WITH THE IDEA. I TOLD HIM I WOULD THINK ABOUT IT BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL TO DO.....WELL NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT TONGUE GOING IN. WTF. I JUST KNOW I CAN NOT BRING MYSELF TO DO THAT. BUT HE THINKS BECAUSE I SAID MAYBE TO LICKING THAT HE CAN GET ME TO INSERT MY TONGUE(STOMACH JUST FLIPPED, LOL) THIS IS GOING TO FAR FOR ME.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM

omg i hope he doesnt want it that far,lol

Quoting fruitypeb5:

I think if he is fresh out of the shower you should be okay. If you don't want to taste anything funky make it a point not to stick your tongue inside. Lol

fruitypeb5
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Yes, at that point it's time to move to a finger.  :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

omg i hope he doesnt want it that far,lol

Quoting fruitypeb5:

I think if he is fresh out of the shower you should be okay. If you don't want to taste anything funky make it a point not to stick your tongue inside. Lol

momjuly09
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM
ditto ..

Quoting lovedbymom:

no, not a chance. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
convinny2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Heck no!!! I am all willing to try freaky things but licking his ass is outta the question never have and never will that's just sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJMcGuire
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I would never do it.. Just so gross..

phdesertbunny
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
ah ah ah hhahaha I have the giggles over here hehehe yeah what do you do? do you eat ass or just lick it....... o M G I'm cracking up I am definitely not mature enough for this conversation. but I said I wouldn't do it or know what to do he he he

Quoting Anonymous:

ok so what the hell is it like then....do you do the same thing as a guy does when hey eat you out?? i would like to please him...but i am scared i will taste something and throw the hell up,lol

Quoting kiddo0820:

I will sometimes but only after my husband has showered and washed there really well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
here can you spread your cheeks so I can wash your a****** lol

Quoting nudist834:

Try a shower with him and you can wash the area so you know it is clean.

hippiechik3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM

once when we were younger but we were both way drunk. Never did it again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM
3 moms liked this
just because someone likrs a****** doesn't mean they are gay....... some people are so close minded and ignorant. I like tits but in no way am I a lesbian..... I would never want a relationship with another female hence a husband who f**** his wife in the ass wouldn't want a relationship with another man he just wants to f*** his wife in the ass doesn't make him gay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Been with my husband for 13 years, and he is the love of my life. I have never done this, have never been asked to do this, and would never do this. He isn't gay so any booty stuff on either of us is off limits.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN