Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anal and hemroids????

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am 14 weeks pregnant and because of my prenatal pills i have been constipated and im pretty sure i have developed hemroids...... is anal sex still safe or should we wait..... i figured if anyone would know you all would lol thanks!

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nicolle_09
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Not when you have hemriods its not, you can cause them to rip open. 

kellz210
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM
will absolutely keep that in mind! Thank you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I would wait if I were you, You can make them worse and it could also make the anal sex painful because of them.

AJMcGuire
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would wait if I were you, You can make them worse and it could also make the anal sex painful because of them.

I had the same problem.. My doctor told me not to do it because you could make them worse..

bpryce
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Once you get hemroids they never go away, unless a dr surgically removes them. You will experience times when they are inflammed and painful (likely for the duration of your pregnancy) and you will experience lengths of time when they are not inflamed and dont bother you at all. Dont have anal while they are inflamed, thats asking for trouble. But anal while they are not hurting is perfectly fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN