Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever had a threesome

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Have you ever had a threesome with your dh or so and another girl

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 99

View Results

Have you ever or would you ever have a threesome with your husband and another girl. My husband was talking about it and i'm kinda game. If you have had one do you have any regrets?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
AJMcGuire
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM

my hubby has brought this up to me a couple of time.. I would like to try it.. both with hubby and another guy and later a woman..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I've had several threesomes but it was always me and two guys. Guess I'm not much help. I'd love being with another girl right now but I wouldn't enjoy sharing DH. Be careful and be sure before you do it. 

Motherof3inNJ
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM
No, I haven't & don't want to. I'm sure DF wouldn't mind but its not my thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zagomez
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM

i never had a threesome. and i don't think i would. I just feel like it might make him think its okay to be with other girls other than myself. i would love to try it though, if im ever single again

mikiemom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I said no, but I would go for it in a heart beat lol

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Not with my husband. I was the 2nd girl with another couple a few times though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

ive had a threesome before but never with my husband. i brought it up to my husband like a year ago and he said that if i wanted to do that then i could have a divorce. he doesnt want to be with anyone but me, and i have to respect that, even though i would love to have one.

2littledaisies
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I need an "other" option lol.   We have all 3 messed around in the same room.. She didn't touch him, and he didn't touch her. They both only played with me.  There weren't any complications or any drama but I 100% could never do a full on 3some that's for damn sure. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
We had them last summer with two seperate women. They were not our first choice necessarily but it can be difficult to find a stranger that is your ideal choice so they were just alright...BUT last night we met a woman that we had been talking to and felt was on the same page as us and had THE BEST THREESOME EVER. She was a quiet plain woman but when we were in the moment she was the complete opposite! I'm getting turned on thinking about it. So sexy
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Never had one and never will. I'm too jealous to share my husband with anyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)