Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after 5 years he wants to stop having sex

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ladies i really need some help on this. i've been with my SO for five years its been good some ups and downs. but anyway he tells me out of the blue that he wants to get his life right with God and that we are going to be celibent till we get married. ladies i am a total nympho!!! i love sex with him... we just came off of a one month bender where we were at it everynight. im multiorgasmic. so  during its not uncommon for me to cum 3or more times. I love that he wants to get right, but im seriously thinking about rebuilding my sex toy collection. when we first started dating he made me get rid of my other ones. am I wrong for this? ladies help what should i do. don't want to cheat. but i have needs too.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cajun_lady_swla
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Have yall set a date for tying the knot??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Umm.. odd. Is he always so spastic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hippiechik3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I think if you guys are going to marry and spend the rest of yours lives together and he is REALLY serious about this, your going to have to get on board with the program. If he found your new collection it would only cause problems.

prinzesa_edith
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:37 AM
2 moms liked this

so when are you getting married. its good that he is getting good with the Lord, maybe you should pray about it.

MamaNeeNee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
We did it and the sex was even more amazing after
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN