Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tonight, Start by Kissing him on the Lips at the Door

Posted by   + Show Post

wear only a robe, nothing underneath,

then reach down and grab his cock through his pants, find the zipper and undo it. Grab the thing you want and stroke it, drop to your knees and start sucking him, lick him, suck him, fondle his balls and stroke his cock, Keep sucking until he cums, let him cum in your mouth, swallow it all and say "Welcome Home Baby"

Hopefully supper will be delayed,

Well that is my plan for tonight!!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Replies (31-38):
badgermom1257
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM

My son is older than about 50% of the women here, he is 26 will be 27 in November.. LOL

He is probably getting this done by his GF at his place.

Quoting honeybun63:

No kids, huh? lol

badgermom1257
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM

He is probably doing his GF at his place.

Quoting Itzy0ll0tl:

what happens to the kids during all this action?

Itzy0ll0tl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM

ahahahaha-- well, that will ake me a long time to reach.. DD is 5. sooo. will have to wait until shes in her bed :)

Quoting badgermom1257:

He is probably doing his GF at his place.

Quoting Itzy0ll0tl:

what happens to the kids during all this action?

honeybun63
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM

One up on u here lol.  DD is 31 with 2 girls of her own, DS is 21 almost 22 but home from college this year waiting on enlistment date.  These gals r young here aren't they?

Quoting badgermom1257:

My son is older than about 50% of the women here, he is 26 will be 27 in November.. LOL

He is probably getting this done by his GF at his place.

Quoting honeybun63:

No kids, huh? lol

Metteba
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Funny story, when I did this to my Ex husband, he was pushing me away, I thought that I was doing such a good job at suckin him off, he was pushing me away, turns out, he had the shitz and was needed to hit the toilet..LOL. Grody, he said later on he didnt know what to do, just stand there, let me suck it and shit all over the wall... LOL Gross! He claims all he could do at the moment was just start pushing me away!! LOL.

HIJKLM
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Idk that I could do that without scaring my kids for life... Also he won't be home till Thursday night :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM
uh no...I am not putting sweaty I worked my ass off all day cock in my mouth! Nope! He wont lick it when my visitors in town I wont do this as he walks in the door! We can fuck like wild people though lol
MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Only problem there is that when i get home from work, he will probably be laying on the couch and the kids would still want dinner. So theres that too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN