Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Other partners?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

Would you prefer having other partners before you met your dh /so? Or do you wish you had waited for him?  Both dh and I have slept with others before and I think these experiences have made us much better lovers. What do you guys think? 

Chrissy, just a wife and just a mom!

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HotMichMomma
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Practice makes perfect...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms_Rave_nous
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM
I agree. I wouldn't want either DH or I to possibly regret only sleeping with one person our whole life later on and cause it to lead to an affair or other marital problems.
Kat31
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM
My ex husband and I were virgins when we not. I don't think it really mattered one way or the other...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kkiphen
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Me and dh waited. We liked it but that is us! :)
fostermomoftwo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM
No he shouldve been my first in reality. I dumped my dh back in high school and another guy smooth talked me into doing it for the first time. I wish i wouldve waited and had my dh be my first..we couldve got practice and experience together.
marie2409
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
We both had other partners. I am glad. In my first marriage I had only been with one other guy. Sewed some wild oats after my divorce, and am very glad I did, no regrets!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2littledaisies
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't want DH to be my first partner ever .. He wasn't and I wasn't his and I'm fine w/that.  However, I wouldn't want any more experience than I already had or anything like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN