Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is any lady bi curious.

Posted by   + Show Post
Are you bi curious...

What part of the female body excites you?

How far would you be willing to go?
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:47 AM

when i was in high school ,had a relationship. we did some freeky things. it depends on the person for my favorite part . Now , i just stick to fantacizing ,wouldn't go any further .

mommashiv2012
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:09 AM
I'd say just ask...but that's just me. I'm pretty bold and rarely have much of a filter when i speak lol, or text. :)

Quoting Lriddick:

How would u go about finding people in your area that is curious too?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I really wannabe have a 3 sum with my husband but I want or with a girl we will never see after
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Wanna not wannabe dumbbell auto. Correct
BAMFSFW
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM

This. It depends on the girl. I'm not really attracted to one certian thing, except for pussy! I really like it when a girl has a hour glass shape though. I'm usually attracted to shorter girls too. I'm only 5'2. My husband is 6'2 and Ive always been attracted to tall men so I think that plays into it. I don't want a girl that makes me feel like "the girl" I want us both to be the girl :)

Quoting mitchiesgirl:

I'm not bi curious... Just bi

curiousmom3
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting BAMFSFW:

id love to be girlie girls with you. Lol but I know what you mean no male or female role just two hot girls!
drivenleonian
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I realized that I was Bi curious many years ago, but didn't act on it until I met my Fiancé who supports my choice.
mitchiesgirl
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM
It's like you're describing me ;)

Quoting BAMFSFW:

This. It depends on the girl. I'm not really attracted to one certian thing, except for pussy! I really like it when a girl has a hour glass shape though. I'm usually attracted to shorter girls too. I'm only 5'2. My husband is 6'2 and Ive always been attracted to tall men so I think that plays into it. I don't want a girl that makes me feel like "the girl" I want us both to be the girl :)

Quoting mitchiesgirl:

I'm not bi curious... Just bi

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJs
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:50 AM
this.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have kissed but nothing else. I love the back, ass, brest, especially lips! I would def try cause women are soo sexy and gorgeous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Banani263
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I wanna play with boobs! I wouldnt hold back on more though ;) too bad SO thinks its cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN