Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So...how do you go from innocent and prude, to crazyy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
So here's the deal.
I lost my virginity at 20, when I got married. We both go to church and are very Christian. We have good sex, as in both are satisfied.
Here's the dilemma.
I have a fantasy, or maybe crave, crazy, rough, painful, scratch me, bite me, smack me around SEX.
I have never told my husband this. I think he would have a heart attack lol.
I have never thought of cheating. But also don't know how long I can stay happy with this plain, lifetime movie sex.

Am I horrible for thinking like this?
I could never talk to friends about this, as they grew up with me and have the same morals that I *should* have. Haha
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:48 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol same here but I told the dh and found out he is a freak like me. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I really don't think I could get him to agree to try. He is such a gentleman, and respectful. The thought of smacking me would probably make him cry lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol same here but I told the dh and found out he is a freak like me. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Thanks. Glad I'm not crazy ;)

Quoting carlathe1:

you are fine! your not the horrible monster just a woman who would enjoy more excitement!

cajun_lady_swla
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Talk with him about it, and if he's apprehensive step him into it gently... Start with playful love pats on the butt cheeks, soft scratching down each others' backs/arms during intercourse and he may find that he enjoys it too.

Not all guys are okay with going headlong into a new style. Some of them have to taste the waters a few times before they'll drink deeply. But most importantly you have to overcome the fear of talking to your mate about your inner desires. Nothing will ever change without communication. Be creative with your wording and you could be very surprised by the results you get. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Thankyou for the advice. I will try it!
I am going to talk to him, hope he will at least slowly try. He won't even kiss my neck because he thinks its trashy to get hickeys so won't even try.
I tried to get him to use handcuffs not to long ago, but he wouldn't. He was nervous he would hurt me.
=\

Quoting cajun_lady_swla:

Talk with him about it, and if he's apprehensive step him into it gently... Start with playful love pats on the butt cheeks, soft scratching down each others' backs/arms during intercourse and he may find that he enjoys it too.

Not all guys are okay with going headlong into a new style. Some of them have to taste the waters a few times before they'll drink deeply. But most importantly you have to overcome the fear of talking to your mate about your inner desires. Nothing will ever change without communication. Be creative with your wording and you could be very surprised by the results you get. :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Bumping for maybe others that haven't seen this yet.
FadingIntoBlack
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshinebee0502
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:42 PM

No I think it's normal and maybe you could start out small. Maybe ask about a little rougher or spanking and lead up to the big fantasy lol Best of luck!

AleaKat
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Sounds totally normal to me. Let your hubby in on it . Give him a chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM

You are NOT horrible for this at all! A lot of woman enjoy it rough, I would be one of those woman!

I suggest letting your dh know. He may enjoy it too. You never know. You can't NOT tell him and keep going the way it is. You'll get bored (which sounds like you already are)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)