Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This other post got me thinking a bowel movements...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you or your SO hang out and talk while one or the other is on the pot dropping the kiddos off to the pool?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
AleaKat
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this
No way
Been together 7 years and I hope we never get like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrand
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM
This totally!

Quoting mommajenn4684:

No. Sorry that's alone time!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM
My ex used to do that! I would rather poop in peace. Lol

Quoting pmsforlife:

He likes to call my cell and say come to the bathroom. Of course I do and all he says is... What are you doing? I sit by the door and talk to him but that's it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pmsforlife
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
He doesn't want me to see him poop but he wants me to sit by the door and smell it lol

Quoting conniejo75:

My ex used to do that! I would rather poop in peace. Lol

Quoting pmsforlife:

He likes to call my cell and say come to the bathroom. Of course I do and all he says is... What are you doing? I sit by the door and talk to him but that's it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaLordsMezNger
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM
While he's crapping, I do. But its my only alone I get so he knows to stay away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kkmack
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

He does. He looks for funny videos on youtube on his phone and if he finds something he wants to share he tries to get me to come in there and look. Yuck, no. We have a separate toilet area in our master bath with a door and a window that I make him open, so I don't mind him chatting with me through the door if I'm at the sink getting ready or whatever. But I am NOT opening that door LOL. And I do NOT wish to chat while I am going, thankyouverymuch. Fortunately we have 2 other bathrooms so if I have to do that I try to go to a part of the house he's not in LOL.

fostermomoftwo
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

my dh would have a complete convo with me and once i realize what hes doing, i tell him to stop lmao

or how bout the extrmememly romantic texts he sends me  from when hes on the pot...lol so gross.

lucky to have the best husband in the world

annemarie11
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Ya, we do all the time, lol We are like best friends, nothing really grosses us out unless it's disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelleBoo23
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Yep, all the time. My kids think it's hilarious to open the door anytime someone goes into the bathroom. We tried locking it, but once my son caught onto that (and then locked himself in there alone) and we had the lock removed.

It's just unavoidable. When you have little kids potty time becomes a team sport.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)