Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This other post got me thinking a bowel movements...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you or your SO hang out and talk while one or the other is on the pot dropping the kiddos off to the pool?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:04 PM
We do unless it gets stinky
phdesertbunny
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Lol we have no shame unfortunately...... I close the door or lock it everybody bust in what are you doing mommy, is it poop or pee he is 4 years old lol or babe where'd you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SharonHernandez
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Yeah he likes me to go and talk to him but I won't ever invite him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:20 PM
My husband is the worst with this! He calls me in to chat all the freaking time and im like u freaking stink! Or he waits till im taking a bath to come in and sit and drop dueces. We have 2 bathrooms. So freaking annoying.
Luv_my_hubby
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hell No STAY AWAY...

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Yes we do. Most times we are alone but other times we continue on with the conversation. It is just how I grew up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneylynn13
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM

This is the ONE thing he is actually embarrassed about! lol I brought it up a couple I always know when he's taking a dump because it's the only time he locks the door and turns on the fan and he got all embarrassed, I thought it was hilarious! But I have never ever been comfortable with anyone, even my mom and sister even knowing about me pooping. I don't know why

mem82
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

NO! Not once have I ever witnessed him peeing or pooping and visa versa. Yuck

whitneylynn13
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Oh the other day I was gone for 10 minutes and SO was going to the bathroom and he couldn't shut the door because he had our 15 month old son, so DS was in there watching him because of coarse he's curious and SO taught him the word poop, that's what you do on the pot. Well later that day when he was gone I was going pee and DS came in, pointed at me and said "Poop!" and laughed! I wanted to tell him no but I didn't want to confuse him.

Oh and SO so sweetly barged in on me peeing yesterday and was telling DS "mama's going tinkle" (he thinks it's hilarious seeing me sit on the toilet, says it looks like I'm waiting on a bus) so now any time SO randomly says "mama's going tinkle" DS squats down mimicking me and laughs!

Sorry that was so long, it was just so funny I had to share!

shilohkitten
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM

No dude.  Peeing, yes.  Pooping, no.

We hang out with DS if DS is pooping though.  Because DS just potty trained and is all proud that he can poop in the potty now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)