Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I like to please DH but I can never get my self to get him to the big O cuz cum, even the thought, makes me gag. It reminds me of snot.So I suck him rock hard then we fuck like rabbits. He says he doesnt mind that I dont suck him till he finishes but I know he would love it.

Does anyone else feel this way. Is there something I could do to get over it?

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
dianem19401
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I love it, always have, lol

Mrs.Greco
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it! My hubby tastes sweet and salty. It's not too bad. Plus, if you don't hesitate it will usually hit you in the back of the throat and you won't even taste it. I love how much he loves it and how he squirms and moans.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenn75
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM
When you feel him about to go (yes, you can tell) take him deep (it doesn't have to be "deep throating" if you think you'll gag.) enough so that It will shoot straight back. You'll hardly taste it and it will be over and done with.

Think about the sense of accomplishment!
It's better if you get into it but if you don't, at least stay to finish the job. Who knows, it might not be as bad as you think!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimi1207
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM
That's how we usually do it too. I haven't heart any complaints. He gets sucked n fucked!!
jenesis915
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM

No idea what to tell you I have no issue with it honestly I can't give a bj and finish him with my hand it. Weirds me out I do know if he cums in my mouth I swallow right away so I don't taste it if I spit ill taste it the it grosses me out lol

tommyfan5
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:00 PM

this

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

I am like you OP, just the thought makes me gag.  I do the same and my dh says he's satisfied with that.

Jenny2383
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM
I'm the same way and we do the same thing as y'all.
Jenny2383
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't gag at the feeling of it? Stupid question but it won't shoot into your ssinus's ?

Quoting Mrs.Greco:

I love it! My hubby tastes sweet and salty. It's not too bad. Plus, if you don't hesitate it will usually hit you in the back of the throat and you won't even taste it. I love how much he loves it and how he squirms and moans.

Ama2Gunner
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM

The taste of ejaculate changes with diet. The more red meat and processed foods, the more bitter the ejaculate. Less processed foods and more fruits in the diet, sweeter ejaculate. 

I'm not saying it makes it totally yummy, but....

Of course, I don't mind the taste. He comes, I swallow. I figure it's only fair, since I end up coming all over his face, too. (Yes, I ejaculate. A lot. He often talks about needing a snorkel and eye protection.)

Dayna29
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:40 PM

That really depends on the man. When I was younger I was turned off from blowjobs becaue the guys was so nasty tasting, I wanted to puke. Other guys wasn't bad. DF tastes so good. But I'm not being biased about it because when I was married I didn't do it much because of the bad taste.

Quoting JMPiotrowski:

So, just curious, but what does it actually taste like?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)