Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I like to please DH but I can never get my self to get him to the big O cuz cum, even the thought, makes me gag. It reminds me of snot.So I suck him rock hard then we fuck like rabbits. He says he doesnt mind that I dont suck him till he finishes but I know he would love it.

Does anyone else feel this way. Is there something I could do to get over it?

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
thefiregoddess
by Layla on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Nope i love it. Some guys have cum that tastes AWFUL though. I spit that usually.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PartyGalAnne
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Get a sleeve that "catches" for you!

k94_B90_b12
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:49 AM
I don't like sucking my bf rarely but I will if he asks sometimes I just don't want cum in my mouth and swallowing cause afraid baby can taste it too & I gag
Mrs.Greco
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:10 AM
No I don't gag, but I don't deep throat either. My hubby says it's a turn off to see me gagging..and it has definitely never shot into my sinuses. I don't think we could make that happen if we tried..

Quoting Jenny2383:

You don't gag at the feeling of it? Stupid question but it won't shoot into your ssinus's ?

Quoting Mrs.Greco:

I love it! My hubby tastes sweet and salty. It's not too bad. Plus, if you don't hesitate it will usually hit you in the back of the throat and you won't even taste it. I love how much he loves it and how he squirms and moans.

armywife009
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I usually will let him do it on my face, but I don't have the balls anymore to swallow it. I did it a few times when we were dating, but I've become turned off by certain textures (mainly food and for some reason semen is right along with it) since having the girls :\

RADmomma
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Have him eat fruits... like pineapple
Peanut0110
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I personally can't get that stuff down my throat lol, I tried it once because I loved the idea of it but I ended up gagging super hard, I literally almost threw up. It was sooo salty and thick, I am really sensitive to that kind of stuff so it makes it hard for me.  I really wish I could do it because it really is a turn on..

Meloney413
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:17 PM

have him eat a bunch of sweet stuff like fruit to make it taste better

potgieter
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM

let him cum on your chest or something - otherwise, if you can, push him to the back when he cums, that way you wont taste the cum or feel the cum, itll go straight down your throat

PANDA29
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I was once like that but i learned to notice the signs thats he about to cum and i either let saliva pool up in my mouth so when he nuts it mixes then I just spit..or i finish with my hands...it really the first squirt that hits the back of the tongue that makes me gag...thats why I let saliva pool up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN