Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I like to please DH but I can never get my self to get him to the big O cuz cum, even the thought, makes me gag. It reminds me of snot.So I suck him rock hard then we fuck like rabbits. He says he doesnt mind that I dont suck him till he finishes but I know he would love it.

Does anyone else feel this way. Is there something I could do to get over it?

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
CaptainCookie
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Opposite problem. I want to suck him until he cums but before I can he tells me to stop because he wants to fuck.

MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
You still do more than i do to my dh. Im sure hes satisfied the way you do it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM
I would prefer it that way.One because I cant handle cum and too I love being fucked.

Quoting CaptainCookie:

Opposite problem. I want to suck him until he cums but before I can he tells me to stop because he wants to fuck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I cant do it either.I would gag.My bf isnt big on bjs He prefers giving oral more than recieving oral.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Their diet has a lot to do with the thickness & smell. Try having him drink something really sweet a lil before you try. Then have him go
as deep as you can handle it before he lets loose so most of it goes right past your taste buds
Paiute773
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM
I let him cum in my mouth...and I dont like it..but I know he likes it...YUCK.
CaptainCookie
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM

lol. its not that i like him cumming in my mouth. not a big fan. but i like knowing i can get him there. and given the choice, i would rather be fucked too.

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

I would prefer it that way.One because I cant handle cum and too I love being fucked.

Quoting CaptainCookie:

swmmra
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Mine would like me to finish him off with my mouth, but I can't. I'm like you, the thought makes me want to gag. He will just have to live with it. 

1RedHottMama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:07 PM
I am really good at BJ's but DH loves sex more than BJ's so he rarely wants to cum during a BJ he will stop before he cums and we have sex. He says his orgasm is much more intense and I know I enjoy it more.
ms-superwoman
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I thought the same exact thing, until it actually happened. It really wasn't that bad and I swallowed and everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)