Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I like to please DH but I can never get my self to get him to the big O cuz cum, even the thought, makes me gag. It reminds me of snot.So I suck him rock hard then we fuck like rabbits. He says he doesnt mind that I dont suck him till he finishes but I know he would love it.

Does anyone else feel this way. Is there something I could do to get over it?

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Replies (41-49):
KinleysMomma319
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I just had to put mind over matter with this...When you know he is about to cum put him as far back as you can without gagging and swallow rapidly..you will hardly taste it bc it doesn't even hit your taste buds!

abbie.alder
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Do it in the shower, then when he cums you immediatly spit it out and rinse your mouth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Quoting CaptainCookie:

Opposite problem. I want to suck him until he cums but before I can he tells me to stop because he wants to fuck.

Same here!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:14 AM
I felt the same way till recently I guess ideas just in the mood and decided to go for it and hey it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!:) plus he really enjoyed so I guess I'll be doing this in the future but only for special occasions. Btw I didbt swallow I did gag a lil after spitting it into the toilet but I didn't let him hear me. I say just try it! If u really jut can't handle it at Least u tried..
NanaMomo
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:18 AM
I feel exactly the same.

I either have him cum on me or have sex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
golliz
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:52 AM
You are one lucky as girl! Lol.

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

I cant do it either.I would gag.My bf isnt big on bjs He prefers giving oral more than recieving oral.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caseyl1991
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:45 AM
If you make sure his dick is all the way in the back of your mouth (far as you can go) when hes about to cum and you just swallow without tasting it or thinking of the texture its easy. Also helps to use something to numb the back of your throat and make sure you have a lot of saliva I've found.. hopefully that helps :)
oddworld
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Its' hard for lots of people to climax during oral. Most find its nice but just not stimulating enough. 

Men need you to stay consistant at the end for jus that bit longer than feels natural to us. If you change speed or even SLIGHTLY change the angle it throws them off at that last hurdle and they remain on the edge. What I like to do is keep my mouth over the head but fairly still.. gives me the chance to add more suction as he gets closer and flick the frenulum with my tongue.. I then use my hand to do most of the work. This way I can keep a steady consistant rhythm and take him over the edge

You can tell how close he is to orgasm AND when he's losing it a bit by feeling his testes. When men climax the balls come forward and go UP inside him sitting either side of the base of his cock. Start paying attention to that and it takes you out of the dark so to speak.

ALSO the ball sac skin is really sensitive mostly in the central line and inbetween the thighs. You can coax thwe balls forwards anytime.. always gets a good response!

Look at wher the erogenous zones are that are in reach. Theres a article online with all this in  its called how to give amazing head no deep throat required =D

gypsy30
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Do it a few times.  The more you do it, the easier it will become.  It doesn't feel like snot, just tastes a little salty.  Mind over matter.  That's the key.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)