Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

love it and sex usually ends up there. not every time but most times bc it gives me and him the best O.

AmandaN1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Yes we do. Only maybe a couple times a month or so.  I really really enjoy it actually lol.

Nicki1995
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:01 PM
We have done it like twice in 3 years, but we are planning on trying it again sometime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aubreezmomma
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Me and hubby decided to try it for the first time last night and I just laid on my back and let him go in that way wasn't as bad as I thought but I don't even know if be was able to get it in all the way lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I've done it doggie a few times like that, and it always makes me feel uncomfortable because it seems like that position makes it feel like I have to use the bathroom, and as soon as I feel that, I tell him to stop because it hurts (it doesn't) I just say that because I don't wanna say stop I feel like I gotta take a shit LMAO...that would totally kill it. But I'm not gonna give up on it, everytime we do it, I do try to enjoy it, and try different ways to, I guess I just haven't found my way yet lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Get in Doggystyle position, (all fours, arched back) put a pillow under your tummy.. get tons of KY on your spot and on his dick.. Let him slide it in very slowly, say stop when necessary and then after while let him hit it how he likes more than likely if you start moaning he'll give u some bomb strokes ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll do it every once in a while for dh, but I don't get anything out of it! Sometimes I wish I did, bc I see alot of ladies on here that do and say that have amazing orgasm's from it. Any pointers ladies??? lol 

lialicious7
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the feeling of it but the hubby is a bit to big for the back door lol! we do try to take it slow and i do enjoy it most of the times... i just wish i could go at it hard and fast... i have only orgasm like 2 from it and we have only done it like 4 times... he mainly uses his fingers :)

CGB628
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM
We do it atleast once a week. I get really good orgasms most of the time. But DH really loves it so I might as well do it.
Ama2Gunner
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Buy quality silicone toys in various sizes, and work up to his size. I generally start with a small plug early in the day, then work up to a larger one, then go to dildos. 

Lots of lube. And when you think you have enough, put more on. lol

Lots of communication - what works, what doesn't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

We tried again today to do anal but he's soooo big that we're going to truly have to build up to it. I want to do this with him so we're going to keep working towards it. He's so understanding and doesn't want to hurt me. I love him so much. :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM

LOVE IT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I tried it once and it felt good
mom40m
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

It's different that for sure. after being marred for over 20 years I've long ago passed any hurt. It now gives a strange nice orgasm. Strong and long. Seems like that a way all ways hits my G spot. I've noticed my butt must have a different type of feeling to it to. When he cums in my ass I can feel the pressure of his hot wet cum a lot stronger then when he blasts away in my pussy.

I enjoy the verity: pussy, ass BJ's and HJ's

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)