Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
ara-myangel
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I've always been a little scared to try it. I hear it can be painful and you need to really clean yourself before to avoid accidents lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

We have only done it once so far but that is because I am embarassed to ask for it again. I used to be one of those "no way that is an exit only" women. But I liked it. I enjoyed the double penetration better though. I took a shot of vodka first, we worked up to it (fingers/small dildo then actual penis), used lots of lube, at first I "beared" down (like you do if you gotta poop) and we took it slow. It was great for both of us.

AddictveCaramel
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I love it but not something to do on a daily basis. The orgasm is awesome though! Wheww
AddictveCaramel
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM
LoL. You may not really have to shit. It may just be the beginning of your orgasm. Do it in the shower so you're comfortable enough to go a lil longer. Once you get past that stage you might want it more often. Proper aim & good lube is the key

Quoting Anonymous:

Get in Doggystyle position, (all fours, arched back) put a pillow under your tummy.. get tons of KY on your spot and on his dick.. Let him slide it in very slowly, say stop when necessary and then after while let him hit it how he likes more than likely if you start moaning he'll give u some bomb strokes ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll do it every once in a while for dh, but I don't get anything out of it! Sometimes I wish I did, bc I see alot of ladies on here that do and say that have amazing orgasm's from it. Any pointers ladies??? lol 

AddictveCaramel
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Sorry, I quoted and replied to wrong post. But yall get the point. LoL
PartyGalAnne
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Anal isn't something you just "do". There's 3 letters you need to know for anal!

CLR=Communication, Lubrication, Relaxation

C= You have to be very clear that stop means stop, that you'll control how far and how fast it goes. Talk about what position you want to try, and that you will control the amount of thrusting.

L=Lube. Too much is never enough! Silicone is best because it is not absorbed by the body's tissue. It will not dry out or stop working. Condom safe too! If all you have is water based, have him wear a condom to prevent it from drying out too fast. The condom can also be removed, and then he is clean for vaginal sex, in the event that you can't handle it. (NEVER go from A to V otherwise!)

R= If you are clenched, or think its going to hurt, IT WILL! A massage or a glass of wine helps, so does a good orgasm from oral, and lots of clitoral stimulation. Lots of foreplay (licking, fingering)  is a must! You want to be very relaxed, and very open. You almost have to be so horny that you are begging for it.

Melanie420
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I like getting it from behind but not in the ass, I have never done anal and anytime I tried was with my husband so hes a little big to get in there all the way. We did anal a little bit but he only got in about halfway and my ass hurt so bad after

MrsRi
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Yes, not very often, but it's an option, and yes I do.

Quoting Bittysmama:

Because my phone messed up lol.... Do u have anal sex? How often? Do u enjoy it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Nope. My husband and I have no interest in it.
FelipesMom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Yes, all the time, one of my favorites and his too :oD

LETICIA  (kind of rhymes with Patricia)
Mom to Felipe, born 11-24-2006

Group Owner - Unconditional Parenting, Earthy Tribal Mamas
Admin - Loving Alternatives to Mainstream Parenting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN