Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Replies (31-35):
FelipesMom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Take it SLOW.

Start with rubbing and/or fingers and work your way up to it.

Agree that you won't actually do it the first time - take it off the table so you won't feel pressured - and just play!

Do not try it without lube.

Touch yourself while he's playing back there.

Don't be afraid to tell him if it's uncomfortable. Agree ahead of time that you will stop as soon as YOU want to. That will also help you enjoy it.

Try it at different times of the day - sometimes my body is more ready for it at some times than at others.

If one position doesn't work, try another. Sometimes I prefer to be on my hands and knees, and sometimes I prefer to be on my back.

Most important tip I can give you: RELAX back there! I didn't even know that I could consciously relax my body into this experience, but I read somewhere that that's what makes it possible and enjoyable, and so I did it, and I LOVED it and now we do it all the time!!! Sometimes I have to really concentrate in order to relax, expecially when it feels really good and my body responds by tensing up. But often I only have to think "relax!" at the beginning. 

Good luck!!! Don't do it if you don't enjoy it!!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll do it every once in a while for dh, but I don't get anything out of it! Sometimes I wish I did, bc I see alot of ladies on here that do and say that have amazing orgasm's from it. Any pointers ladies??? lol 

LETICIA  (kind of rhymes with Patricia)
Mom to Felipe, born 11-24-2006

Group Owner - Unconditional Parenting, Earthy Tribal Mamas
Admin - Loving Alternatives to Mainstream Parenting

FelipesMom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I feel that way too sometimes, but not often. I didn't say so in my last post, but THIS is precisely why I said to try it at different times of the day.

Still, sometimes we'll be in the middle of it, and I'm lovin' it, and then somehow I start to feel what you describe here. Then we just stop - I mean, that doesn't feel good!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've done it doggie a few times like that, and it always makes me feel uncomfortable because it seems like that position makes it feel like I have to use the bathroom, 

FelipesMom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

These are great ideas!!

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Buy quality silicone toys in various sizes, and work up to his size. I generally start with a small plug early in the day, then work up to a larger one, then go to dildos. 

Lots of lube. And when you think you have enough, put more on. lol

Lots of communication - what works, what doesn't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

We tried again today to do anal but he's soooo big that we're going to truly have to build up to it. I want to do this with him so we're going to keep working towards it. He's so understanding and doesn't want to hurt me. I love him so much. :-)

mrs.pina
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I want to try it with my df but honestly his to big and thick and am afraid that he will hurt me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IrishGem87
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM

That is a special reward he only gets for anniversary, birthday or Val. Day! We go slow to start and use lots of lube! It's painful at first but DOES start to feel good for me once I get use to it all over again...lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)