Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LADIES!!! I have an awesome nite planed for DH, I need your opinions!!! :) ((I need all you dominating ladies in here))

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So I usually suck at being creative when it comes to spicing things up in the bedroom. But I have thought about some things that I want to do, to totally take me out of my comfort zone and things I think would be hot. 

I'm really into tieing up and being controlled and stuff in the bedroom, even though I've never done the tied up thing lol. But I love the idea of it, and would love to do it. I' ve told my DH that and he's into trying anything once, but he's never really showed any want to be tied up himself, but he wouldn't mind trying it. I'm usually the submissive one in the bedroom and he's the controlling one. But I want to step outside of my comfort zone and be the controlling one. So this is my plan....

Oh and I have a stipper pole so of course I'm going to use that, and usually when I dance for him he has to touch himself or wants to touch me. But since I want to be in control I want to stop that, so it makes him go crazy lol..ok ok on with the plan. 

I want to tie his hands behind the chair and maybe his ankles to the bottom of the chair legs. And strip on the pole for him, touching him from time to time during it. Then when I'm done have nothing on but my high heels, I want to start playing with myself  in front of him, not to get off just more of to tease him with it and talk dirty while I do it. And this part may gross some of you out, and it kinda does me too, but my dh freakin loves it. When I'm done playing with myself, I'm going to put my fingers in his mouth so that he can taste me. ( Now through all of this I'm going to be talking dirty even though i have no clue what I'm going to say yet lol)  Then I'm going to blindfold him and totally tease him from head to toe (all the while he's still tied to the chair) And when I'm done teasing I was thinking of maybe fucking him while in the chair. It would still make him want me even more because he can touch me or anything while I'm doing it. Then I'll untie him and let him have his way with me.

So that's the gist of my plan..lol. But I would love to have some input. I feel so wierd trying to be the dominant one. But the point of it is, to use him for my pleasure. That kind of stuff has just always been so hot to me, and I think DH would like it too. 

So all you dominating ladies, what do you think? What do I need to do differently, and I'll even take what you guys think I should say, bc I have no clue of what to say while being the dominant one!! And I really hope none of you say this is gross lol. I feel like a wierdo for liking this kind of thing. Thanks ladies!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Replies (21-24):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:42 PM

good idea!! Thanks :)

Quoting luvmibbies:

if you can't think of anything to say, saying "you like that?" or "you want it baby" something kinda natural but sitll dirty that feels comfurtable is always a good choice:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Omg I didn't think about that!!! That's so hot!! And he would love for me to sit on his face, I just never feel comfortable doing it!! So since your well trained could you maybe give me some tips on what to say? 

Quoting MrsRi:

I've done similar things with my DH.  I ended up tipping the chair down (want to add here, that I'm actually very VERY well trained in most things BDSM related so don't try a supporting rope harness without some practice first) and rode his face until I came.  I spent a lot of time teasing him and right when he was damn near in tears, I lifted him back up and rode him in the chair.  Pretty much the whole time he couldn't touch me.

;-) 

Good times

MrsRi
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM

There's no real 'tips' you want it to be organic and realistic.  Memorizing a script isn't as good as what would come naturally.  Don't be shy, say what you want to say.  I'm sadistic so I have a tendency to degrade/dehumanize when I'm Topping.  That might not be your thing.  If nothing else, put muffs on his ears and lip things or do things with your mouth and don't say anything at all.  Sensory play is a lot of fun, grinding on his lap and breathing into his ears and neck will let his imagination run wild and technically you've not said anything at all.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg I didn't think about that!!! That's so hot!! And he would love for me to sit on his face, I just never feel comfortable doing it!! So since your well trained could you maybe give me some tips on what to say? 

Quoting MrsRi:

I've done similar things with my DH.  I ended up tipping the chair down (want to add here, that I'm actually very VERY well trained in most things BDSM related so don't try a supporting rope harness without some practice first) and rode his face until I came.  I spent a lot of time teasing him and right when he was damn near in tears, I lifted him back up and rode him in the chair.  Pretty much the whole time he couldn't touch me.

;-) 

Good times

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not that it's not my thing, it's just not his lol. But those are really good ideas :) Thank you so much!!!! 

Quoting MrsRi:

There's no real 'tips' you want it to be organic and realistic.  Memorizing a script isn't as good as what would come naturally.  Don't be shy, say what you want to say.  I'm sadistic so I have a tendency to degrade/dehumanize when I'm Topping.  That might not be your thing.  If nothing else, put muffs on his ears and lip things or do things with your mouth and don't say anything at all.  Sensory play is a lot of fun, grinding on his lap and breathing into his ears and neck will let his imagination run wild and technically you've not said anything at all.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsRi:

;-) 

Good times

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)