Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how to get him out of routine?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay so my bf is the greatest man on the planet all around. But m use to dominant men. I like rough sex. And he either wants him on top or me on top and is super gentle with me. How do u ask him to be rough? Lke throw me around pull my hair spank me choke me haha i feel wierd even bringing it up cause its always just been a factor. Like sex is still good i get an orgasm its just not the same. Any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Replies (11-15):
greanleef
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Just curious what sites you liked. We've tried fetlife but some stuff is a little over the top for what we were looking for :)

Quoting emmaj09:

I just went through similar with my dh. The first time I tried to bring it up he was super resistant because the thought of hurting me scared him. I explained that while I loved him being all gentle and he was amazing that sometimes I wanted to be taken. I told him that it didn't have to be to an extreme. We took it slow and found some sites that helped give him ideas. And that opened up all new things to try. We are closer than ever.

It can be scary to talk about what you want but it's worth it. Just remember men are fragile creatures so don't hurt his ego or you will find him more resistant. Maybe say something like he makes you so hot you just can't stop fantasizing about him throwing you up against a wall and taking you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2babys2mamas
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Get him drunk lol!
emmaj09
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM

That's my favorite. And a lot of it is out of my comfort zone as well, but it did help us discuss what we wanted and didn't. The other sites are story sites on live journal that revolve smuty fan fiction that is all about many many kinks.

Quoting greanleef:

Just curious what sites you liked. We've tried fetlife but some stuff is a little over the top for what we were looking for :)

Quoting emmaj09:

I just went through similar with my dh. The first time I tried to bring it up he was super resistant because the thought of hurting me scared him. I explained that while I loved him being all gentle and he was amazing that sometimes I wanted to be taken. I told him that it didn't have to be to an extreme. We took it slow and found some sites that helped give him ideas. And that opened up all new things to try. We are closer than ever.

It can be scary to talk about what you want but it's worth it. Just remember men are fragile creatures so don't hurt his ego or you will find him more resistant. Maybe say something like he makes you so hot you just can't stop fantasizing about him throwing you up against a wall and taking you.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Talk to him
MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Talk dirty in bed, like no harder/faster, pull my hair...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)