Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So i was told thT alot of straight men like a finger in the butt....i find that very hard to believe...what do u think yes or no!....oh yea just for the record none of my boyfriends or guys i been with are into tnT....sounds kinda mysterious to me mmmmmmhhhh!!! Lol...
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Replies (91-96):
SareyF
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM
My husband doesn't want me near his butt but I hear a lot of guys like it IF THEY ARE SECURE ENOUGH WITH THEMSELVES.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chloemom531
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

...i know cuz she a dumb bitch..wanna hide lmao!!
MamaScho88
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Just because your man isn't comfortable with ass play doesn't make other straight men who enjoy it gay. It is a scientific fact that any man can get sexually aroused from massaging in there...think of it as the male G spot. We have never tried it, I am not sure if either one of us would be comfortable with it, but if we did and my man liked it I would not think he was gay. Everyone is different and likes different things...your man just so happens to not be comfortable with that and that's ok, but the men who are comfortable with it that's ok too, it doesn't define their sexuality.

chloemom531
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Quoting MamaScho88:

Just because your man isn't comfortable with ass play doesn't make other straight men who enjoy it gay. It is a scientific fact that any man can get sexually aroused from massaging in there...think of it as the male G spot. We have never tried it, I am not sure if either one of us would be comfortable with it, but if we did and my man liked it I would not think he was gay. ONKEveryone is different and likes different things...your man just so happens to not be comfortable with that and that's ok, but the men who are comfortable with it that's ok too, it doesn't define their sexuality.

....ok its just a fucking post..didnt.i say before its not.that serious!! Wtf what ever u n ur people do thats ur bizness..ur bills dont come to my house who cares
ibelieveinpink
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM
My Husband doesn't like it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaScho88
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Quoting chloemom531:

Quoting MamaScho88:

Just because your man isn't comfortable with ass play doesn't make other straight men who enjoy it gay. It is a scientific fact that any man can get sexually aroused from massaging in there...think of it as the male G spot. We have never tried it, I am not sure if either one of us would be comfortable with it, but if we did and my man liked it I would not think he was gay. ONKEveryone is different and likes different things...your man just so happens to not be comfortable with that and that's ok, but the men who are comfortable with it that's ok too, it doesn't define their sexuality.

....ok its just a fucking post..didnt.i say before its not.that serious!! Wtf what ever u n ur people do thats ur bizness..ur bills dont come to my house who cares

I'm sorry you are offended of my reply, you asked a question and I replied. I'm not mad, just stated a fact that's all...thought it would be ok to share a fact with you or other ladies who are skeptical that's all...but if you don't like it you can also ignore my reply, you don't have to take it to heart :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)