Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Talk About Sex (:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Alright so dh has become obsessed with aggresive sex lately..
And I LOVE it!!
He smacks my ass, throws me on the bed, holds me down, and pulls my hair, chokes me (sexually, not to hurt me! LOL)
Omg do I love it!
And he's one of the few men who can cum over and over again.. not to mention his penis is the PERFECT size for me :3
We go at it for hours and hours and I just can't get enough of it!

Tell me about yours! :D

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
Fields456
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:16 AM
We have sex like that all the time I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:18 AM
We have a ok sex life before we had a baby he would eat me out finger me sooo deep and fuck me for hours. I would squirt all over him now I'm lucky if I get it 2 times a week or longer than five mins.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:20 AM
HELL YEAH!!
IrishGem87
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH are into both intense and passionate (as you described in the post) and of course slow and gentle, very loving and taking our times to really make sure we enjoy the way we are feeling!

I am 100% happy with my sex life and couldn't have dreamed up a better partner for me! Not just sex related of course but...this is the bedroom chat!...lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Oh goodness, I couldn't deal with that! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

so jelious right nw. my husband doesnt even last 5 min anymore. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:36 AM

I'd be working on getting things back to the way they use to be girl!

Quoting Anonymous:

We have a ok sex life before we had a baby he would eat me out finger me sooo deep and fuck me for hours. I would squirt all over him now I'm lucky if I get it 2 times a week or longer than five mins.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:36 AM

Hahah :D

Quoting Anonymous:

HELL YEAH!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:37 AM

I enjoy slow and gental sex as well, and so does dh. I just can't get over the rough crazy sex! Lol

Quoting IrishGem87:

My DH are into both intense and passionate (as you described in the post) and of course slow and gentle, very loving and taking our times to really make sure we enjoy the way we are feeling!

I am 100% happy with my sex life and couldn't have dreamed up a better partner for me! Not just sex related of course but...this is the bedroom chat!...lol!

SareyF
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Sometimes I wish my dh could go and go again. He's pretty much a once a day kinda guy...very rarely twice. Sometimes it makes me feel bad because I can have a lot of multiples and he always makes sure I do..I feel like it's not fair and like the sex isn't as amazing for him as it is for me. But overall, we have a great sex life and I'm so happy. We have gotten rough and a little bit of submission/dominance...he uses the flogger and belt on me, straps me down, has me wear the clamps, and controls when I O (I can even O on command now, but only by his command and in a sexual setting), and I do anything he wants when he wants... I wish he would get a little rougher. The dirty, dirty things that happen in my mind.................

armstrong7984
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM
2 moms liked this

I love it rough like that too. I esspecially like it when he throws me on the bed takes off my pants and holds my hands over my head down with one of his hands whiles hes touching me all over with the other one. Something about a man taking charge is the sexiest thing ever, god i love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN