Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men who are uncircumcised l...please help

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've recently started seeing this guy who is uncircumcised. We haven't had sex or messed around yet but it's quickly approaching. The thing is all my other partners have been circumcised and I have no idea what to do. Is there a big difference? Do I push the skin back for a bj or no? Any helpful advice would be great. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Hence why I would never be a lesbian. I always shower and make sure my vajiggle is all clear before my husband goes south for the night.

Quoting Anonymous:

But what about the extra crud that gets stuck in the folds of your vagina?!! And if you say you don't get crud then what is the difference in his folds and yours?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I think uncircumsized men are disgusting, I would never be with one. All of that extra sweat and crud that gets trapped under the skin just grosses me out at the thought. He'd have to go swab off and clean himself before every time we did it. BLECH.

chloemom531
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Quoting Ama2Gunner:

....yes they do bcuz that dirt and sweat gets underneath the skin part....u made a post...and people givin their input but at the same time u saying we ignorant....no ur ignorant for not knowing all ur facts...u need to google...uncircumsized penis...u just said uncircumsized men dont have to be clean....u clearly..dont know what ur tlkn bout....like i said..u wanna fuck and suck a uncircumsized dick thats on you...!!
Meloney413
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:50 AM
2 moms liked this

To those who are "disgusted" by uncirc... Its a good thing you suck the dick before falling in love with someone for who they are ....* .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I work in a urology office as well. I am the Head Nurse. We have the same thing happen in our office as well! I have 4 boys and they were all circ'd as infants. I did NOT want to have to deal with infections, tight foreskin, adhesions etc., etc! I felt having learned about this from my schooling, and talking with the urologists in the office I work at, that I had done plenty of research and chose what I felt was best for my children. 2 of the 3 urologists I work with have atleast one son. Their boys are circ'd as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

As a nurse who has worked in urology for 11 years, I have to say that there IS good reason to circumcised. There are SO MANY men who come in to our clinic with infections and extremely tight foreskin (which can not be pulled back or it will literally strangle the penis) who need emergency circs.We get old men, who have so much smegma (gunk) under their foreskin that when I clean it off- they bleed and it hurts terribly. In my opinion, it is irresponsible to not get your baby boys circumcised. There's just too many health issues and posssible emergency surgeries that can totally be avoided when they are too young to remember it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:15 AM
2 moms liked this

My DH is circumcised and after I give him a BJ, and he cums, I continue sucking, and he told me that is when it feels like electricity is going thru his body! He says its the BEST feeling ever! So no--intact men are not  the "ONLY ONES" who are super sensitive just b/c they are intact. I found this to be true with other men I dated before DH as well! NONE of the men I ever dated were intact.  

Quoting leavinglasvegas:

The only difference I've ever encountered is that intact men are more sensitive afterwards  - so, you know, don't keep messing with it - but maybe he'll like it - every man is different whether intact or not.

I certainly don't think it's gross or unclean (hygiene is obviously important - but that goes for everyone). For all of the things that a woman's body is judged on (and as I get older, the list gets longer), the last thing I would care about is if the guy I wanted to sleep with was intact or not. It makes no physical difference to the woman.

Short answer - don't give it another thought. He'll like what he likes, just like any other guy, and each one of them likes something a little different cut or uncut.

mila19
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:17 AM
My ex bd was the same case. Pull the skin back and blow him. (: once you get use to it you will be fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:14 AM
It's better and most don't have that much 'extra' skin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRi
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM

There's not really a big difference once they are hard.  When you give them head make a circle with your fingers and pull the skin back and hold it at the base of the shaft to keep things smooth.  Some guys don't like that though and sometimes the skin will stay over the head.  You'll learn what he does/doesn't like as things progress.  

Lovingmommy1028
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

BUMP!

craftygrl
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

My husband is not circumcised.  For blow jobs, I've never had to push skin back.  When he is erect, his foreskin is automatically retracted.

What she said.  I don't know what  everybody else is talking about...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)