Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men who are uncircumcised l...please help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
I've recently started seeing this guy who is uncircumcised. We haven't had sex or messed around yet but it's quickly approaching. The thing is all my other partners have been circumcised and I have no idea what to do. Is there a big difference? Do I push the skin back for a bj or no? Any helpful advice would be great. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maria1613
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM
My ex wasn't circ'd. When I was giving him oral I had to keep pulling the sking back down the shaft but otherwise its the same thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
miss.wilfred
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Bump

Mom2pr
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Yup..... What she said...... Thats the only diff.....

Quoting maria1613:

My ex wasn't circ'd. When I was giving him oral I had to keep pulling the sking back down the shaft but otherwise its the same thing

mybaby77
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

and their head (dick) is very sensitive,  he might like the feeling...

nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Honestly... Talk to him about it! Be honest and tell him that you've never experienced a guy who was uncut before, and that you want to make sure you don't hurt him, and you need to know what he likes. I dated a guy who was uncut, and I just talked to him about it. One thing I used to do, though, was push the skin back with my mouth, while giving him head. Drove him crazy. :)

KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
how did u know if u haven't messed around??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Once erect they are basically all the same.... but like others have said, pulling skin back may be too sensitive for him. Just like woman, men have different likes / dislikes. Just ask him what he likes. Honestly I would ask any new partner what they're comfortable with.
nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:56 PM
3 moms liked this

It's possible it came up in conversation. It did with the guy I dated. He told me before we got to that stage... he didn't want me to be caught off guard. Apparently it weirds some women out.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

how did u know if u haven't messed around??

MamaBear2cubs
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Once it's erect it looks the same, you might have to pull the skin back a little bit but it won't be a huge deal,don't stress it will come naturally once you get started.

Chase1022
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM
4 moms liked this
That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN