Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men who are uncircumcised l...please help

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've recently started seeing this guy who is uncircumcised. We haven't had sex or messed around yet but it's quickly approaching. The thing is all my other partners have been circumcised and I have no idea what to do. Is there a big difference? Do I push the skin back for a bj or no? Any helpful advice would be great. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, but I think uncircumsized men are disgusting, I would never be with one. All of that extra sweat and crud that gets trapped under the skin just grosses me out at the thought. He'd have to go swab off and clean himself before every time we did it. BLECH.

Chasesmum3109
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree, I've never been with someone intact and don't think I ever will. Grosses me out too. Sorry not my preference.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ill never be with someone who has the extra skin.. it grosses me out too. nothing wrong with other opinions.

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

This makes me sad. I hope my boys never come face to face with an attitude like this one when they are sexually active. And it reminds me to make sure my boys understand there is nothing wrong with them, that they were born perfect, and will have a better sex life than those who have been cut. And anyone who tells them differently has no idea what they are missing, and is not worth their time.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Uncircumcised would freak me out...not my thing at all!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ama2Gunner
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting chloemom531:

I dont like uncircumsized men...thats nasty...but im not knocking u.....just make sure his hygiene is deffinetly on point..hope hes clean....uncircumsized men have to b xtra clean...but if u really like him ...go for it....learn a lil bit more about his sexual history....how well do u know him to be sucking his dick???

Actually, intact men don't have to be "extra clean", they just need to be clean, just like circumcised men do.

Hygiene is important no matter who we are talking about. I've been with men and women. And there are just some people who have issues with using soap while they shower, or just showering in general. I refuse to touch any of them sexually. That's nasty. 

To say an intact man is nasty and he needs to make sure he's "extra clean" is ignorant. The smegma that comes from his foreskin is just like the natural cream/lubricate us women have. 

Ama2Gunner
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I think uncircumsized men are disgusting, I would never be with one. All of that extra sweat and crud that gets trapped under the skin just grosses me out at the thought. He'd have to go swab off and clean himself before every time we did it. BLECH.

How do you know "all of that" is in there? Did you have an experience with an intact man who had this? 

Like I said in reply to a different post - that smegma is the same type of stuff that us women have - cream and natural lubricant. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Quite frankly, I wouldn't go down on a woman for the same reason. And, to add to this, my husband feels the same way. He thinks uncircumsized cocks are gross as well. If we had a son he would make the decision to get him circumsized immediately. He thinks smegma is gross as well. I always shower and clean the area completely  before he goes down town.

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know "all of that" is in there? Did you have an experience with an intact man who had this? 

Like I said in reply to a different post - that smegma is the same type of stuff that us women have - cream and natural lubricant. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Yes, gently pull the skin back. He will go wild. And then once he is hard it's all the same. Most men in other countries are not circumscized. We are weirded out by it b/c it's "foreign" but once you get used to it's fine. Just make sure it's CLEAN. Sometimes they can get a bit pungent!

prieta05
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Just curious but does his dick ifeel like weird poking yOu???

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't know what you're missing. My guy is uncut and he's the first uncut I've had. He's THE.BEST I've EVER had. I love it!!!!!!!!

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PITAmom1023
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:27 PM

my hubby doesnt like when i pull back the skin for head way to sensitive and just saying very sensitive after orgasm very!!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN