Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men who are uncircumcised l...please help

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've recently started seeing this guy who is uncircumcised. We haven't had sex or messed around yet but it's quickly approaching. The thing is all my other partners have been circumcised and I have no idea what to do. Is there a big difference? Do I push the skin back for a bj or no? Any helpful advice would be great. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Ama2Gunner
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quite frankly, I wouldn't go down on a woman for the same reason. And, to add to this, my husband feels the same way. He thinks uncircumsized cocks are gross as well. If we had a son he would make the decision to get him circumsized immediately. He thinks smegma is gross as well. I always shower and clean the area completely  before he goes down town.

My heart already hurts for any male child you may have.

I am horrified that people believe that cutting children to make them look a certain way is acceptable practice. I hope my children never meet anyone who thinks like you do about the normal state of the male body.

I am done with this thread.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Yeah, well, I'm obviously not alone. Look at these replies and the ones in the spin-off thread. Your son will likely meet quite a few women in his lifetime that feel this way, and it's possible he'll be ridiculed in the showers at school or after practice. So, I guess just teach him to be ok with himself, or let him get himself cut when he is older if it bugs him. 

To each their own.

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quite frankly, I wouldn't go down on a woman for the same reason. And, to add to this, my husband feels the same way. He thinks uncircumsized cocks are gross as well. If we had a son he would make the decision to get him circumsized immediately. He thinks smegma is gross as well. I always shower and clean the area completely  before he goes down town.

My heart already hurts for any male child you may have.

I am horrified that people believe that cutting children to make them look a certain way is acceptable practice. I hope my children never meet anyone who thinks like you do about the normal state of the male body.

I am done with this thread.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Ya, you do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM
2 moms liked this

As a nurse who has worked in urology for 11 years, I have to say that there IS good reason to circumcised. There are SO MANY men who come in to our clinic with infections and extremely tight foreskin (which can not be pulled back or it will literally strangle the penis) who need emergency circs.We get old men, who have so much smegma (gunk) under their foreskin that when I clean it off- they bleed and it hurts terribly. In my opinion, it is irresponsible to not get your baby boys circumcised. There's just too many health issues and posssible emergency surgeries that can totally be avoided when they are too young to remember it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Start by giving him a hand job before you move on to oral... That way, because you're moving the skin up and down, once you're down start sucking his dick.
leavinglasvegas
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM

The only difference I've ever encountered is that intact men are more sensitive afterwards  - so, you know, don't keep messing with it - but maybe he'll like it - every man is different whether intact or not.

I certainly don't think it's gross or unclean (hygiene is obviously important - but that goes for everyone). For all of the things that a woman's body is judged on (and as I get older, the list gets longer), the last thing I would care about is if the guy I wanted to sleep with was intact or not. It makes no physical difference to the woman.

Short answer - don't give it another thought. He'll like what he likes, just like any other guy, and each one of them likes something a little different cut or uncut.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM
But what about the extra crud that gets stuck in the folds of your vagina?!! And if you say you don't get crud then what is the difference in his folds and yours?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I think uncircumsized men are disgusting, I would never be with one. All of that extra sweat and crud that gets trapped under the skin just grosses me out at the thought. He'd have to go swab off and clean himself before every time we did it. BLECH.

katielawlor
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM

my dh is uncircumcised, there isnt a difference u cant tell when ur having sex, and no u dont have to do anything with the skin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN