Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men who are uncircumcised l...please help

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've recently started seeing this guy who is uncircumcised. We haven't had sex or messed around yet but it's quickly approaching. The thing is all my other partners have been circumcised and I have no idea what to do. Is there a big difference? Do I push the skin back for a bj or no? Any helpful advice would be great. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (51-60):
PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Quoting craftygrl:

Quoting PEEK05:

My husband is not circumcised.  For blow jobs, I've never had to push skin back.  When he is erect, his foreskin is automatically retracted.

What she said.  I don't know what  everybody else is talking about...

From what I have learned on CafeMom, some uncircumcised men do not automatically retract on their own all the way.  Any of the uncircumcised men I have been with, the penis has always done it by itself when erect without any help, so I don't know how common or uncommon needing a little help to retract it all the way is.

leavinglasvegas
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I didn't say they were the "only ones", I just said it's a difference I've noticed and said that every man is different whether intact or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

My DH is circumcised and after I give him a BJ, and he cums, I continue sucking, and he told me that is when it feels like electricity is going thru his body! He says its the BEST feeling ever! So no--intact men are not  the "ONLY ONES" who are super sensitive just b/c they are intact. I found this to be true with other men I dated before DH as well! NONE of the men I ever dated were intact.  

Quoting leavinglasvegas:

The only difference I've ever encountered is that intact men are more sensitive afterwards  - so, you know, don't keep messing with it - but maybe he'll like it - every man is different whether intact or not.

I certainly don't think it's gross or unclean (hygiene is obviously important - but that goes for everyone). For all of the things that a woman's body is judged on (and as I get older, the list gets longer), the last thing I would care about is if the guy I wanted to sleep with was intact or not. It makes no physical difference to the woman.

Short answer - don't give it another thought. He'll like what he likes, just like any other guy, and each one of them likes something a little different cut or uncut.

TyLoves1
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Its the same. Actually for a bj my advice would be to yes pull it back but rather play with it going in and out. It will make more sense when it happens. By the same, I mean when he's hard it won't be in its 'shell' so its the same. The tip is more sensitive then uncircumsized so any feeling is multiplied. Remember is hiding most of the time so the sensitivity is heightened.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chase1022
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I am sorry that my OPINION makes you so sad. I wasn't putting anyone down, this was MY opinion and mine alone. I was not speaking for anyone else and I certainly wasn't putting anyone down. I just said that it isn't something that is for me. So stop jumping down people's throats for having opinions.. that is why the world is so messed up bc people can't separate other's opinions for just what it is.. they have to turn it into an argument or debate. I don't bash you for your choices.. and I expect the same respect in return. 

Quoting Ama2Gunner:

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

This makes me sad. I hope my boys never come face to face with an attitude like this one when they are sexually active. And it reminds me to make sure my boys understand there is nothing wrong with them, that they were born perfect, and will have a better sex life than those who have been cut. And anyone who tells them differently has no idea what they are missing, and is not worth their time.

jamamama00
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

By the time I get my DH's dick out of his pants, he is already hard (so no extra skin.) Maybe some men have more skin than others?! IDK.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM
SERIOUSLY? You have read all the responses where it's been said that once erect they're basically the same and you ask this question?

Quoting prieta05:

Just curious but does his dick ifeel like weird poking yOu???

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't know what you're missing. My guy is uncut and he's the first uncut I've had. He's THE.BEST I've EVER had. I love it!!!!!!!!

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

Mom2JoshNXavier
by ~*Lynn*~ on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

there is no difference. my SO is uncirc'd, and I dont have to pull the skin back or anything. once its erect, it looks like a circ'd penis. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Well...we had sex last night for the first time. Well 5 times actually and it was so good! I took your ladies' advice and just asked what he liked. The few seconds of awkwardness made it all worthwhile :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM

All it takes is once and you'll be swishing that foreskin around behind your teeth while he's getting hard like a pro.

It's just a little extra loose skin. ;-)

Quoting Chase1022:

want10more
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this

it's easier yeah. the feeling comes from the hotdog not the bun. hand job pretty much the same tho.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)