Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men who are uncircumcised l...please help

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've recently started seeing this guy who is uncircumcised. We haven't had sex or messed around yet but it's quickly approaching. The thing is all my other partners have been circumcised and I have no idea what to do. Is there a big difference? Do I push the skin back for a bj or no? Any helpful advice would be great. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (61-68):
momma060809
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.IT WORKS THE SAME,FEELS THE SAME.AS FAR AS THE BJ,YES PULL THE SKIN BACK IF YOU'RE JUST GETTING STARTED.ONCE IT'S HARD EVERTHING IS A GO.

mommielouboutin
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Ditto. That's weird and disgusting ; I couldn't do it.

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cmommy2010
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My SO is uncut and my first uncut partner and he's also tbe best I've ever had. You don't always have to push it back. Once it's erect there ain't excess skin to really push back

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't know what you're missing. My guy is uncut and he's the first uncut I've had. He's THE.BEST I've EVER had. I love it!!!!!!!!

Quoting Chase1022:

That totally grosses me out to think I gott fold or pull back skin to suck a dick. I'm sorry. I'm not ridiculing anyone but that really frightens me. Lol

antoinettegts
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I'm not big on uncircumcised guys. I slept with one and I'll be honest, it was some of the best sex I've had and the guy was the smallest I'd been with.
When I gave him head, I usually just moved my tongue around the foreskin. After I got used to it, wasn't that big of a deal. Now, with that being said I still prefer circumcised.
Meloney413
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Quoting Meloney413:

To those who are "disgusted" by uncirc... ItsĀ a good thing you suck the dick before falling in love with someone for who they are ....* .

Skeezers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM
That's not usually necessary.

Quoting Chase1022:

bchic24
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM
My hubby isn't circ'd and we do everything the same way you would with a circ'd guy.
Holztastic
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

This. Personally I prefer an uncut man. The feeling of the skin moving along his shaft during sex adds to the experience for me. It's much "smoother," if that makes sense.

If you're not sure what to do, talk to him. I'm sure he would love to know that he's your "first" in this sense, and would be happy to guide you towards whatever makes his toes curl!

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Honestly... Talk to him about it! Be honest and tell him that you've never experienced a guy who was uncut before, and that you want to make sure you don't hurt him, and you need to know what he likes. I dated a guy who was uncut, and I just talked to him about it. One thing I used to do, though, was push the skin back with my mouth, while giving him head. Drove him crazy. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN