Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was driving to work today ( it's a 2 hour drive so I have time) and I realize that my marriage ( we've been married 3 years) has no passion. We hardly ever have sex ( I've posted before how he would always reject me, well now I have no sex drive) and when we do I can't wait for it to be over.  It's also the little things like we never touch, no hugging, we hardly kiss, and in bed we sleep with our backs to each other. Here is the bigger problem, I'm not sure I want to fix this. Our marriage has been a hard one, he's cheated and I've shut him out of my life. I never share anything with him because he always tells me he doesn't care or I'm wasting his time. I haven't giving up since we have a son ( he's 2) and I take my marriage vows seriously. We've done counseling and I've been doing personal counseling. I don't know what to do, I feel like I should talk to him but like all the times before I don't think he will care. I don't know if I'm looking for advice or just venting but I needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for reading.

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Replies (11-11):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Time to find a connection and the passion again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN