Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes, Virginia, there is sex in long marriages!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

I've seen posts asking if people who have been married a long time still have sex - I can answer with a hearty YES!!  Dh and I have been married 32 years and we had amazing, sheet-gripping sex twice this weekend alone.  When you are so comfortable with each other and know what each likes and how - wow!  Married sex keeps getting better if that is possible!  So no worries ladies,

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:18 PM
7 moms liked this

Good to know. :)

I already knew this was a possibility, though. Ten years ago, when I got my first job as a CNA, I worked in a Long-term Care Facility (a fairly traditional nursing home). We had a couple that resided on my wing; their rooms were across the hall from each other. They were both in their 80's, and fairly healthy, considering. They had no restrictions on "adult" activities. Every night after dinner, they would walk down to her room and spend some time together before he would then head off to his room. Many nights out of the week, the door would close. :)  So many people seem to think that's gross... I thought it was amazing. They'd known each other since they were teenagers, and were still crazy about one another. Everyone deserves a love like that.

munchkinaplenty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM

that is good to know!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN