Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Realistic dildos

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM
  • 17 Replies
Looking to get another toy for my collection. I have been looking at those realistic dildos, some have suction cups to hold them in place on a wall or a floor. Anyone ever tried one? I really like riding on top and doggy style so I thought this would be something fun to try
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Or you can stick it to a ball.. ;-)

Buddhagoddess
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Wait how do you work it when it's stuck on a ball?! You mean one of those big exercise balls or something smaller? Pleas describe it sounds interesting. My house is wall to wall carpeting except for the tiny bathroom and the tiny kitchen. Don't want to do it there

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why & how??????????   I still haven't figured out why mine has suction cup ... lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:27 PM
3 moms liked this
An exercise ball yes, for a good reverse cowgirl lap riding experience (also can bounce, and you'll get a massive workout)

Our a smaller one, like 6 - 8 inch in diameter, you can ride it... Still a workout, lol... But fun, my ex loved to watch me bouncing on the bigger ball

My new current so is still a bit innocent in the bedroom (before me, he'd only ever done missionary... I'm fixing that, slowly)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM
I love my KONG, it's realistic but Huge, it has the vac-u-lock mount so it can be used as a strap-on or used with a suction mount.
Buddhagoddess
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM

You have inspired me! I gotta try this. Might have to go for the smaller ball for now. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

An exercise ball yes, for a good reverse cowgirl lap riding experience (also can bounce, and you'll get a massive workout)

Our a smaller one, like 6 - 8 inch in diameter, you can ride it... Still a workout, lol... But fun, my ex loved to watch me bouncing on the bigger ball

My new current so is still a bit innocent in the bedroom (before me, he'd only ever done missionary... I'm fixing that, slowly)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:18 PM
I have one but it never stuck on the surface I wanted it too. The best place was on my glass table in my room. It slips off evertime I try to stick it to something to ride it.: (

But it feels great! Best toy I have.
newmom121812
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM
im glad you asked cuz I was wondeing the same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Yep in the shower, use the suction cup on the wall or in the tub, works like a charm.

diamondgyal16
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM

i think im gonna have to try that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)