Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He says it wouldn't be cheating...

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

...if I "played" with a girl on occasion. I'm a bit shocked! LOL. He says he knows me well enough that I wouldn't have an actual relationship with someone else, and as long as another guy wasn't involved, he doesn't have an issue. Needless to say, this wasn't the answer I was expecting. He did add, of course, that if I found someone to play with, that he'd like to join in on occasion... that part was no surprise. Haha.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM
12 moms liked this
So he would be allowed to play with another girl (and you).... but he wouldn't be ok if you played with another guy there. Seems like a double standard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I am bi and have permission to fool around with women and sometimes i do...DH is allowed to watch, but never join

jenesis915
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

i dont think dh would like that lol his first wife left him for a woman well do 3 somes wife swap stuff like that if we wanna do anything i would like a unicorn though we dont mind explore but not on our own really

nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Well... for starters, I wouldn't want another guy involved in the first place. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

So he would be allowed to play with another girl (and you).... but he wouldn't be ok if you played with another guy there. Seems like a double standard.

nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

That's sort of what my initial assumption was... I was curious about "playing" with another gal, but unsure about acting on it, because I didn't want to hurt him. We were talking about threesomes and stuff again tonight though, and I said something about playing without him... that part of me is curious, but that it would feel like cheating. He laughed, and said no. He wouldn't care. I could never have a real relationship with a woman, and he knows that. I would never leave him for anyone else, period. Far too in love with this man. :)

Quoting jenesis915:

i dont think dh would like that lol his first wife left him for a woman well do 3 somes wife swap stuff like that if we wanna do anything i would like a unicorn though we dont mind explore but not on our own really

jenesis915
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM

totaly agree but like you said iv been curious too we actually meet a couple who tried to seperate us we didnt like it one bit just not comfortable with it lol

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

That's sort of what my initial assumption was... I was curious about "playing" with another gal, but unsure about acting on it, because I didn't want to hurt him. We were talking about threesomes and stuff again tonight though, and I said something about playing without him... that part of me is curious, but that it would feel like cheating. He laughed, and said no. He wouldn't care. I could never have a real relationship with a woman, and he knows that. I would never leave him for anyone else, period. Far too in love with this man. :)

Quoting jenesis915:

nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Yeah, that's one thing we're totally in agreement on, and yet another reason we're pretty much against the idea of playing with a couple.

Quoting jenesis915:

totaly agree but like you said iv been curious too we actually meet a couple who tried to seperate us we didnt like it one bit just not comfortable with it lol

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Quoting jenesis915:

jenesis915
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:57 AM

yea its why we are more for the unicorn idea its hard finding a girl though

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Yeah, that's one thing we're totally in agreement on, and yet another reason we're pretty much against the idea of playing with a couple.

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Quoting jenesis915:

nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I know. :(  I'm due March 1st, and his birthday is mid-May. It sounds corny, but I'd like to find someone for a surprise threesome for his birthday. We did it once before, and would love to do it again. That also gives me a bit of time to get my body at least *somewhat* back to normal. LOL Everyone is either totally against threesomes, and wants just a gal, or wants to play as couples.

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Quoting jenesis915:

jenesis915
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:04 AM
2 moms liked this

well good luck to you lol hope you find a girl in time =]

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

I know. :(  I'm due March 1st, and his birthday is mid-May. It sounds corny, but I'd like to find someone for a surprise threesome for his birthday. We did it once before, and would love to do it again. That also gives me a bit of time to get my body at least *somewhat* back to normal. LOL Everyone is either totally against threesomes, and wants just a gal, or wants to play as couples.

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nothinbutsmiles:

Quoting jenesis915:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN