Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh told me he can cum in like 2 mins when he is masturbating but it takes at least 10 when we are having sex. Why is this? What am I doing wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM
So I am confused... do you want him to just come and be done in 2 mins? Or do you want him to be able to come more than once? Masturbation is a quick just get off. Sex is a partnership... give and take. He is focused on loving all of you and enjoying you. It is more than just a wham bam done.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Well we cuddle afterwards and there is always kissing and hugging going on as part of our day. But actual sex just doesn't need to take long IMO. To me our whole day is foreplay so when we get the chance to have sex it just doesn't need to be long.

Quoting badgermom1257:

I guess, if that is the extent of your physical relationship.

I enjoy the closeness and cuddling after sex, but the sex is important too. 

The kissing, touching and holding means a lot to me and I don't look at a clock to see how much time has passed.

So if 2 minutes is good for you, so be it.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Isn't orgasm the definition of pleasing?

Quoting badgermom1257:

Emotional bonding as well as physical.

Pleasing my DH is one part of our relationship I can control.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

How so?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad. Sex is more than just orgasm.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

If he would do what I tell him I would be done in 2 mins too. I hate long sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

You really want him to only last 2 minutes with you??
Maybe he is holding back on purpose to satisfy you - or make the moment last longer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Nothings wrong its different i always try to explain to people masturbation for a guy and a girl are different than sex its not better not worse its different dont feel like a bad partner at all i can cum faster masturbating than sex sometimes just cause u know where to touch urself calm down and its ok.

nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Do you *want* him to cum in only two minutes?

Part of it is probably because he doesn't need to worry about someone else's pleasure while he masturbates. He can be selfish, and focus on just what he feels. With you... he has to read your body language, focus on your needs as well as his own, and pray that you cum at least once before he does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Your husband kisses, cuddles and holds you during and after sex?

We don't kiss or hold each other. We don't hold each other after either.

Quoting badgermom1257:

I guess, if that is the extent of your physical relationship.

I enjoy the closeness and cuddling after sex, but the sex is important too. 

The kissing, touching and holding means a lot to me and I don't look at a clock to see how much time has passed.

So if 2 minutes is good for you, so be it.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Isn't orgasm the definition of pleasing?

Quoting badgermom1257:

Emotional bonding as well as physical.

Pleasing my DH is one part of our relationship I can control.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

How so?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad. Sex is more than just orgasm.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

If he would do what I tell him I would be done in 2 mins too. I hate long sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

You really want him to only last 2 minutes with you??
Maybe he is holding back on purpose to satisfy you - or make the moment last longer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM

i want a great orgasm when im having sex have u had an awesome body shaking orgasm where u get it just right if u never experienced it them maybe thats why im not trying to be rude but i been in a relationship where he just didnt do it right and never got me off right so i wanted it to hurry but my current df and i know how to get eachother off and i loooooove love love when he tries to make me orgasm multiple times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Hey OP, I'm with you on this one. I have shit to do, or I'm tired and just want to sleep. 2 minutes is good for me too.
EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Yes I orgasm very easily. Maybe 2 Mina is an exaggeration but 5 mins would be plenty

Quoting Anonymous:

i want a great orgasm when im having sex have u had an awesome body shaking orgasm where u get it just right if u never experienced it them maybe thats why im not trying to be rude but i been in a relationship where he just didnt do it right and never got me off right so i wanted it to hurry but my current df and i know how to get eachother off and i loooooove love love when he tries to make me orgasm multiple times.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I doubt you are doing anything wrong. He has another person to think of.

EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Maybe not 2 mins but if he could cum as fast as me like 5 mins that wouldvbe nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Its not you i cum quicker with masturbation than i do with dh.  That has nothing to do with him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN