Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

^^^Does your "#" Bother You?^^^

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a bit of a dilemma. I'm 26 and have only been with 1 man my whole life.  I use to tell myself that wasn't unusual since I was married for so long and when we got divorced I thought there would be lots of others like me but there just aren't it seems.  Now I've been with a guy for almost a year, I really love him, he's wonderful to me, but we haven't had sex.  He's 32 and I guess we could say he's "had his fun" and "been around the block", and I'm just too embarressed to say I've been with 1, I'm even more afraid of going to bed with him and him thinking I'm crap in bed, maybe he'll want a woman who's a little more "sexually matured".  Maybe I'm making too much out of this? He's too polite to bring it up but I KNOW he as to be thinking about what's wrong with me!  I've been waiting too long, he probably already knows there's something wrong with me lol.  Somebody please tell me I'm overreacting.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM
There isn't anything wrong with only being with one man. This one could be your #2 if you let him.

I however have been with many men, I didn't want a relationship, but wanted sex. So off and on for the 10 years before I met my DF I was with dozens of men. It was my choice, it was my sexual exploration. I'm not sure if his number is higher than mine, he says not, but I have my suspicions.

Either way, if you are comfortable with your number and just want to try something new then take off your big girl panties and enjoy your new man.
Dragonmamas
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Imo, even if you aren't up to par in bed, if you and him care about each other and plan to make this a long term relationship then you have your whole lives to perfect the perfect sex with each other! You could make it fun, too. Tell him you want him to teach you exactly how he likes it so that you can be the perfect lover for him:)

MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM
You guys been together a year and havent done it? Get drunk and get it on!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I've only slept with my husband. Nothing to be ashamed about

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Thats nothing to be ashamed of. Chances are it will turn him on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)