Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We got new things in the mail today

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

which included a pair of crotchless panties (dh has always wanted me to get a pair) some lubes the kind that tingle, warm, and intensify, a vibrating dick ring and a vibe (the vibe and vibrating dick ring were free) Well, I go get a shower come down and he's sleeping...ugh. I was only in the bathroom 15-20 mins at the most. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow night :( I'd hate to wake him up because he didn't get much sleep last night because we were up for a while. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (11-12):
ibelieveinpink
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM
It should, but every man is different. My Dh didn't notice any difference when he used one. We ended up just throwing it away.

Quoting HotStuff1300:

does it add any pleasure for them?

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

A cock ring is supposed to help them last longer.

Quoting Anonymous:

tbh. I'm not really sure, the one we got vibrates and has little nubby things on it for the clit so I guess it's supposed to stimulate the clit while your guy's having sex with you, but I didn't really get any pleasure out of it...not sure what it's supposed to do for him. lol 

Quoting HotStuff1300:

I've been wondering.. What does a cock rink do?? lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I really don't think mine noticed a difference either. Ours was a one time use..it only vibrated for so long.  I think it lasted about an hour. The batteries in the bullet weren't replaceable, but it was free so it really didn't matter. 

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

It should, but every man is different. My Dh didn't notice any difference when he used one. We ended up just throwing it away.

Quoting HotStuff1300:

does it add any pleasure for them?

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

A cock ring is supposed to help them last longer.

Quoting Anonymous:

tbh. I'm not really sure, the one we got vibrates and has little nubby things on it for the clit so I guess it's supposed to stimulate the clit while your guy's having sex with you, but I didn't really get any pleasure out of it...not sure what it's supposed to do for him. lol 

Quoting HotStuff1300:

I've been wondering.. What does a cock rink do?? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)